Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

misseps

Cartoon Network Unofficial Previews

113 posts in this topic

We Bare Bears S03E05 - Planet Bears
US Airdate: April 17th, 2017 at 7PM
Synopsis: A nature documentary follows the Bears through their normal routine, which includes a trip to the grocery store.
We Bare Bears S03E06 - Coffee Cave
US Airdate: April 18th, 2017 at 7PM
Synopsis: After finding out Ice Bear is a master barista, the Bears turn their cave into a popular coffee shop. But it all goes awry when Ice Bear gets too into coffee and goes berserk.
We Bare Bears S03E07 - Charlie's Big Foot
US Airdate: April 19th, 2017 at 7PM
Synopsis: After Charlie hurts his foot, The Bears have to sneak him into a hospital for medical assistance.
We Bare Bears S03E08 - The Demon
US Airdate: April 20th, 2017 at 7PM
Synopsis: Chloe and Ice Bear accidentally lose Chloe's prized hoodie to the ferocious dog next store. They go on a mission to get it back.
Entire episodes + subtitles: https://mega.nz/#F!qc1wGLoY!OdkPIOaSSBh8v-6eoojjvA

1 person likes this

Hello.

New Adventure Time mini-series Elements is available on iTunes, and I just wanted to ask - does that mean we'll be getting it leaked soon? If so, how long will it take?

Sorry for bothering and for my bad English.

1 hour ago, tea-ztealer said:

Hello.

New Adventure Time mini-series Elements is available on iTunes, and I just wanted to ask - does that mean we'll be getting it leaked soon? If so, how long will it take?

Sorry for bothering and for my bad English.

Mordecai626 has already taken care of it in the Adventure Time Season 8 thread. You can check the first post, it's down at the bottom with all links included.

A Gumball episode that hasn't aired anywhere else yet is premiering in France on May 2 at 18:30. Said episode is "The News". Is it possible for you to record it like you have with other episodes in the past?

1 person likes this

hey, it's for today!!! can u update from misseps for WBB leaked episodes??? i was worried about you!!! :( ~mr. shadowman

We Bare Bears S03E09 - Panda's Art
US Airdate: April 24th, 2017 at 7PM
Synopsis: Panda paints a portrait of Charlie and it's a hit with his art class. But after an art dealer offers to buy the painting, Panda has to get it back from Charlie.
We Bare Bears S03E10 - Poppy Rangers
US Airdate: April 26th, 2017 at 7PM
Synopsis: Ranger Tabes leads a troop of young girls into a cave expedition, and brings Grizz as their cave expert.
We Bare Bears S03E11 - Lucy's Brother
US Airdate: April 26th, 2017 at 7PM
Synopsis: To impress Lucy Panda offers to babysit her brother, Clifford. But Clifford turns out to be too high maintenance for Panda to handle.
Entire episodes + subtitles: https://mega.nz/#F!qc1wGLoY!OdkPIOaSSBh8v-6eoojjvA

3 people like this