On September 12, 2017 at 3:58 PM, ShadowKnight said:

I know that a project for remaster of All series and Movies are still in works on varios Discord servers

Are these servers private, inactive, or something of that nature? Is there a roadblock that the project has run into? Does the team want to hold off until a massive release? Has the project been dropped?

14 hours ago, Metrunui said:

Are these servers private, inactive, or something of that nature? Is there a roadblock that the project has run into? Does the team want to hold off until a massive release? Has the project been dropped?

I have read that the owner will come back ...based on the message in the chatroom . I have heard he will pass the duty of being an admin to somebody else . But yeah me said . that the ultra project is done .

5 hours ago, ShadowKnight said:

I have read that the owner will come back ...based on the message in the chatroom . I have heard he will pass the duty of being an admin to somebody else . But yeah me said . that the ultra project is done .

I've heard of projects like these getting transferred over to someone else. But any clue as to where/when to look for a release?

On 11/9/2017 at 10:27 AM, Metrunui said:

I've heard of projects like these getting transferred over to someone else. But any clue as to where/when to look for a release?

all i know is the guy i  know says its all done he just trying to get everything together before release...  

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, LordFenix said:

all i know is the guy i  know says its all done he just trying to get everything together before release...  

You have no idea how badly people want their dbz (4:3) properly upscaled in 1080p...

@LordFenix Could you please give some details regarding this ultimate dragon box project the guy you know works on? Like, will he doing all db, dbz, dbgt and their corresponding movies, tv specials and ovas? Will they be cc and multi audio? Will he share them here on Kametsu or in public release in general?

Edited by iBreaker

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   1 member

• Similar Content

• By Maynard
      Hi-dee-ho, Maynard here

I'm looking to remaster The Angry Beavers using the Shout Factory DVDs and AviSynth filters TComb and WarpSharp.
      Here are some samples of the filters in effect:
      http://screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/123278
      http://screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/123279

There's just one problem standing in the way.
      The filter I'm using to remove the Dot Crawling seems to be merging with the wrong frame:

Each frame in the original footage has an identical one right after that, where if you blend them together, their individual dots cancel each other out. Is there any way to blend the frames with their identical variations instead of the different frame after?

I'm looking only to restore Seasons 3 & 4, as 1 & 2 don't have these issues, and are just blurry (as if the camera was near-sighted.)

On a side note: Are there any other filters I should add?
    • By monsieurcooler
      The shows been out for a while. Couldn't find a bloated 1080p release on Kametsu other than this:
       but the links are either dead or unavailable to me.

MAL link: https://myanimelist.net/anime/8861/Yosuga_no_Sora__In_Solitude_Where_We_Are_Least_Alone?q=yos

Would like a Hi10 BD 1080p release with FLAC audio. I would prefer this release since it has all the bonus content - https://nyaa.si/view/785196. (Can't use torrents becoz of stupid ISP)
      Prefered hosts : MEGA and GDrive.

I know the show's shitty but it has a mesmerizing feel to it. 
      Thanks in advance ! 

• By Skeletro
      Does anyone have links or could possibly re-seed HAiKU's release for Berserk? It's the only one that has DTS audio for both languages. Thank You!!!

• By Maskedcape
      Index of Maskedcape's Encodes

Hi guys, welcome to my index page. I will try to keep this page updated........alright so let's get this out of the way. Below is a list of things you should know......
      I hate any enhancements made to animes which wasn't done by a respected studio, but by an encoder. I hate re-encodes of any kind as i believe it destroys the quality of the anime. I only do these type of encodes when i'm bored and i do not recommend watching any of my releases. I don't take requests, but i might reconsider later....so leave a post below Do not troll or argue with me regarding why i'm using Moozzi2 for most of my re-encodes Respect everyone's taste and leave all the hate out the door  
      And finally i would like to apologize for putting out so many shiity quality releases, all your hate just fuels me to keep going with these so called "Enhanced/Filtered" re-encodes.

Will be redone
      Grimgar Ashes and Illusions Lord Marksman and Vanadis Tokyo Ghoul Tokyo Ghoul √A Colorful The Motion Picture Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne  

Completed
      Baccano! [Filtered by Moozzi2] Bikini Warriors Blood Lad Blood Blockade Battlefront [Filtered by Moozzi2] C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control [Filtered by Moozzi2] Chivalry of a Failed Knight [Filtered by Moozzi2] Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? [Filtered by Moozzi2] Noragami Noragami Aragoto Parasyte -the maxim [Filtered by Moozzi2] Rage of Bahamut: Genesis [Filtered by Moozzi2] The Devil is a Part Timer! Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid [Filtered by Moozzi2]