Sign in to follow this  
Koby

New Power Rangers Film's Trailer Shows Morphed Characters

Lionsgate began streaming a new trailer for the upcoming Power Rangers film on Thursday. The trailer previews the main characters in their morphed forms with their Zords, as well as Zordon, Alpha 5, Goldar, and Rita Repulsa.

Lionsgate posted a teaser trailer in October that featured the song “I Walk The Line” by singer Halsey and hinted at the film's darker tone. Power Rangers Virtual Reality experience artwork offered a closer look at the Zord designs for the film earlier this month.

Lionsgate describes the new Power Rangers film:

Saban's Power Rangers follows five ordinary high school kids who must become something extraordinary when they learn that their small town of Angel Grove – and the world – is on the verge of being obliterated by an alien threat. Chosen by destiny, our heroes quickly discover that they are the only ones who can save the planet. But to do so they will have to overcome their real-life issues and band together as the Power Rangers before it is too late.

The film will open on March 24 after a delay.

• Like 2

Nothing beats the Mighty Morphin Rangers! ;)

Still waiting for a good new season after that everthing went down hill from there! :( 

Certainly is the best Power Rangers project by far . Lionsgate usually delivers . As for the actors and some of the special effects , have mixed feelings .

I like the design of the characters' morphed forms. When I first saw this film, I didn't think the story would have both Zordon and Rita start out as Power Rangers themselves.

This movie was good. I think people didn't watch it because it's Power Ranger. At least that's why my friends didn't. But it should be given a chance. Hopefully it will have a sequel.

It was a great movie, though it did have it's problems. I think it deserves a sequel though from what I've heard being speculated without anything official that I've seen, it is seeming less and less likely sadly.