Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Moby JJ

Moby JJ's Anime Release Index - Satisfy Your Desire for Unnecessary Pixels

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Moby JJ's Anime Release Index (AFK right now >.<)

3fccbdb6d4.png

Fairly new to all of this releasing stuff so I apologise if a few patches here and there! but hey here is an index for all of you who love to see some text and very little content! The goal like many other uploaders here on Kametsu is to put out archive quality releases*. Releases mentioned here will mainly be under my own tag as everything I do under the Kametsu tag will be visible on the Kametsu index thread. For starters, I am not going to release at a fast rate I have a lot going on including full-time education so upcoming releases you see here may take some time and my knowledge of encoding is none existent so if something is very technically demanding I'm probably not the one to ask. Basically, think of me as a slow lazy remuxer who has a hint of Moodkiller in him. Lastly, not sure how long I will do this for but hopefully I at least make something worth downloading :3

*Release standards below

Release Standards:

Video:

- The highest quality video source I can obtain, this means for every release I will try and grab all possible video sources to compare (and consult with others) so the end result should have the preferable video source. usually, this would be JPBD 1080p and preferably AVC Hi10.

- 720p will be provided where possible if a decent release does not already exist.

- I do not currently encode so if a decent video source does not exist I am probably not your guy!

Audio:

- Everything I release will be Dual Audio unless explicitly mentioned otherwise, sadly for all you sub lovers the dub will be the focus here which means default tracks will be the English audio along with the corresponding Signs & Songs track. Not to say a sub watcher can't download my releases as I will always include Full subtitles along with the Japanese audio.

- Lossless Audio for both tracks ideally*, unless it doesn't exist and or isn't available. Always Bluray or in some cases DVD but not from web rips etc unless EXplecitly mentioned (the tag WEB will be used).        

- Commentary tracks where applicable this is mainly aimed at English audio however if English subtitles are included for the Japanese commentary's I will always try and include that as well.

*As of now, I am not sourcing my own audio so huge credit to those who kindly provide!

Subtitles:

I will usually utilise the most popular or most recommended fansubs (although I will try to compare typesetting and dialogue etc) and make a signs track if one does not exist.

- I will try and do Karaoke subs if they don't already exist, although not all of my releases will contain KFX.

- In the rare occasion existing subtitle options are sub-par I may do some TS, re-timing and re-styling where necessary, although this is rare and will be mentioned in the description. 

And complete with chapters of course. (NOT the ordered kind... we don't like those here)

Requests:

Can I make a request? yes but it's unlikely to be taken...

I am willing to consider* some requests if sources are available and there is no existing release that satisfies the archive standard. However, I am very picky and I have lots going on so it is unlikely I will be your go-to guy for requests!

- For the most part, I will do shows the I feel could be improved upon that I have a personal interest in creating an Archive copy for.

- Worth noting there are plenty of other uploaders including the Kametsu group who may also take your request so don't be too worried if it isn't taken by myself!

*Time permitting and whether I feel the show in question is worth the effort required. Although do note I am unlikely to pick up shows I have no personal interest in.

Distro: 

Please understand I do not have a seedbox or a server or anything of that nature hence I will only upload torrents to Animebytes and MEGA right now as this is realistically the best I can offer with my internet connection and setup. Drop me a PM if you wish to help out with distro in any way :) - this is not a request for donations or anything more so if anyone is willing to upload a torrent to Nyaa for me!

File hosts:

- MEGA as of now*

*PLEASE DO NOT EVER SHARE LINKS OUTSIDE OF KAMETSU! IF YOU DO LINKS WILL LIKELY BE TAKEN DOWN!

Torrents: 

- AnimeBytes 

Nyaa - only if someone generously offers to seed it there.

Joints or Assisted Projects:

Sourcing:

- Help is always appreciated with sourcing English audio if you think you could help provide lossless audio feel free to drop me a PM!

Typesetting/Kfx:

- Wanting to help out with other things like typesetting or kfx? again always appreciated if you have the ability and want to lend a hand drop me a PM!

Need a hand:

-  Have a project you need help with? again feel free to ask and I will see if I can help out at all although note I am still a newbie myself :3

Sources:

- Video 

- Audio

- Subtitles

Distro:

- MEGA 

- AnimeBytes

- Nyaa

Recommended or Request:

- Request only

- Recommended by yours truly 

- Neutral (meh) or I haven't seen it >_<

Completed ~ Ish 

61YhMQc.png Fate Stay Night (JPBD Main10 HEVC 1080p Dual FLAC) - MEGA/AB/Nyaa AWAITING PATCHES! Redoing subs (VCB-s, Moby JJ OP/ED E-D Hark0n

U71RS3j.pngGekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (JPBD Hi10 1080/720p Dual FLAC/AAC) - MEGA/AB (FLsnow 1080p, YYDM-11FANS 720p, Modified QuincentupleEtzimal

qPnFvkT.png    Shelter - Porter Robinson, Madeon and A1 Pictures music video (WEB 1080/720p AAC) - MEGA/AB (Koby's encode from Crunchyroll, Moby JJ based off XoRem's)     

Qs6WgUT.pngSword Art Online + Extra Edition (JPBD Hi10 1080p Dual FLAC) - AB/MEGA  (Philosophy raws EveTaku/Shirσ/UTWoots) Extra Edition: (Philosophy raws, ColdHell)

Coming Soon Maybe ~ Stuff I have started work on

Ping Pong the Animation (JPBD Hi10 1080p Dual FLAC) - @Assembling files (Philosophy raws, Commie)

Shiki (JPBD Hi10 1080p Dual FLAC) - @ Typesetting (Mawen1250, Philosophy raws, Moby JJ edited version of Forge subs with new OP/ED) may be a while, the first OP has over 100 manually tagged transform tags so far >_< the colours are a nightmare!

Soul Eater (USBD 720p Dual FLAC) - @Subtitle edits (Yousei raws, Coalgirls subs with Moby JJ OP/ED) 

Potential Future Projects ~ Stuff I have looked into

ChäoS;HEAd (JPBD Hi10 1080p Dual FLAC) - (Philosophy raws, Tsundere) people said it sucked but given I enjoyed Steins;Gate and Robotic;Notes so thought it might be worth it?!

Eight Dogs of the East seasons 1 and 2 (JPBD Hi10 1080p Dual FLAC) - (Philosophy raws, Anime-koi) just needs re-timing subs from TV --> BD

Eureka Seven (JPBD Hi10 1080p Dual FLAC) - (Eggpain-Raws/ANK-Raws, G_P completely re-worked)  Looking for English FLAC and subs require a lot of work. 

Kids on the Slope (JPBD Hi10 1080p Dual FLAC) - Comparing sources but most likely Yousei-raws at a quick glance, would use CMS subs with Moby JJ OP/ED most likely (Philosophy raws and Raizel need full comparisons)

The World God Only Knows seasons 1 and 2  (JPBD 1080p Dual FLAC) - Looking for lossless English audio for both seasons. needs lots of subtitle work. (CMS reworked subs) s1(CMS/Yousei-raws) s2 (CMS/Kuroi-raws)

+ a few others which are dependent on what is released by others, I will try and keep this updated as plans change and what not. However, assume the releases in this box may be dropped at any point hence the word potential ;)

This is a working progress I will try and keep improving it etc. :) opinions or advice is always appreciated!

Edited by Moby JJ
6 people like this

Lol. Love the title man.

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Pollux said:

Lol. Love the title man 

Thanks Its the only part that actually looks okay xD

Congratulations on making Your own index!

And now for some meaningless complaints/nitpicks.

You are going out of Your way to explain "best releases possible", and then provide description "Best possible video source I can obtain" and "best fansubs available". It should be obvious where I am going with this - "best" is not very descriptive word and can mean totally different things to different people. And while for video there are some general ideas on what is considered good and what a bad encode, subtitles are a different story - different individuals like different subs fansubs, and there are some who consider official subs to be better than fansubs. 

Regardless, don't take this too seriously, best is bullshit anyways. 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Hark0n said:

Congratulations on making Your own index!

And now for some meaningless complaints/nitpicks.

You are going out of Your way to explain "best releases possible", and then provide description "Best possible video source I can obtain" and "best fansubs available". It should be obvious where I am going with this - "best" is not very descriptive word and can mean totally different things to different people. And while for video there are some general ideas on what is considered good and what a bad encode, subtitles are a different story - different individuals like different subs fansubs, and there are some who consider official subs to be better than fansubs. 

Regardless, don't take this too seriously, best is bullshit anyways  

Yup need to re-word lel I wrote it in a few minutes as I don't have wifi right now so I'm usually on mobile which makes editing stuff like this a nightmare I will re-do stuff tomorrow when I get some wifi. Although what I mean by best is I'm going to pick the most popular or most recommended fansubs. On video sources I am happy to share comparisons, generally I will pick sources that retain detail while not introducing any artifacts and I will definitely try and avoid heavy filters that modify the original picture etc although I will try and avoid banding and other issues which can and do exist in the original source. I will always compare releases if anyone wants :) thanks for the feedback. 

Edit: not sure if this would help but on the upcoming projects I can list sources under consideration so people can see. 

Edited by Moby JJ

Want to do Claymore? =P

but seriously, welcome to the index-having-land. I get the feeling you're probably joining my list of cool indices. 

also, I believe @Koby was thinking about doing Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 himself, though I could be wrong. I know I started looking into it, and I feel like that was the reason I stopped. could be crazy though. 

1 minute ago, Catar said:

Want to do Claymore? =P

but seriously, welcome to the index-having-land. I get the feeling you're probably joining my list of cool indices. 

also, I believe @Koby was thinking about doing Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 himself, though I could be wrong. I know I started looking into it, and I feel like that was the reason I stopped. could be crazy though. 

Yeah I originally did it way back when it was airing: modified BSS subs to have kfx I did on my own, etc... but I fell in love with the show and even bought the USBD when it came out.

But I don't think I'd reuse my kfx idk if I still have it. Anyways I had all the sources together to work with to make a 1080p FLAC Dual-Audio release.

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, Koby said:

Yeah I originally did it way back when it was airing: modified BSS subs to have kfx I did on my own, etc... but I fell in love with the show and even bought the USBD when it came out.

But I don't think I'd reuse my kfx idk if I still have it. Anyways I had all the sources together to work with to make a 1080p FLAC Dual-Audio release.

sorry man was not aware by all means go ahead :) just started picking up potential resources as I wanted to watch the show myself! 

18 minutes ago, Catar said:

Want to do Claymore? =P

Nope :P

And thanks good sir the warm welcome to the world of indeces is much appreciated. And ah yes to be honest I have just noticed some overlap with shadycrab too will try to avoid duplicating effort! 

5 minutes ago, manc4life5544 said:

So no Claymore?

Lol I think @Catar was jesting as it requires unlinking OC which everyone loves of course ;) I'm pretty sure he isn't dropping it! 

10 minutes ago, manc4life5544 said:

So no Claymore?

1 minute ago, Moby JJ said:

Lol I think @Catar was jesting as it requires unlinking OC which everyone loves of course ;) I'm pretty sure he isn't dropping it! 

pretty much this. Yellow-Flash has the best Claymore encode, but it's also using ordered chapters, and their encode doesn't merge back together cleanly (keyframes in the wrong places), which means I have to reconstruct it per episode, basically going frame-by-frame through the OP and ED if I want to preserve it losslessly. Then after that, I have to sync the English audio back in as usual.

it sucks. halp.

1 person likes this

Hey, there it is! Your very own index :P My desire for unnecessary pixels has been satisfied

1 person likes this

Hey look at that, this page is a thing now. Thanks for all the time and effort. Really looking forward to your future releases. :D