Who does naruto end up ?

Sasori

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who does naruto end up with Sakura Or Hinata ?

I Like Sakura Soo Much But Hinta is Nice Too ,Sakura Adore's sasuke And Hinata Adore's Naruto,But Naruto Love's Sakura And He Does Not Know That Hinata Loves Him Ah Man :confuse:All this Give me A Headache :beat_brick:Can Any One Till Me The Answer

I think its hinata, you see she does have the boobs you know....:dhh:

Despite the fact That There Are Hinata Fans And Sakura Fans (And i Consider My Self One Of Them) I Wish That The Writer Does Not Disappoint Both SIdes Of Fans And Kill Naruto Or Leave Him Alone After All This Emotions,As For Me I Feel A Strong Bond between Naruto And Sakura Not To Mention That sakura Looks Alot Like Narutos Mother The Same Hair Color The Same Short Tempere it's like history is repeats itself And Even In The Anime When Sakura Was Healing Naruto After He Transfered To The 4 tailed fox captin yamato told her that he see's How Does Sakura Cares For Naruto And He Was Going To Tell Her How To Much That She Love Him But They Cut it Because Naruto Woke Up .

Man Evrey Thing Is Soo Confusing but To Tell You The Truth The Reason Why I Like Watching Naruto Is To See How This Love Story End's

hmmm..... maybe he could be promiscuous and go out with both.

whoa...that would be nutz...hahaha!!!

As far as i've seen....Naruto isn't all that bright when it comes to girls....just look how long it took for him to figure out Hinata's feelings and it was her that told him...but in any case I still support my choice...that he ends up with Hinata....too bad that we still have to wait in the manga and anime to find out!!!

whoa...that would be nutz...hahaha!!!

As far as i've seen....Naruto isn't all that bright when it comes to girls....just look how long it took for him to figure out Hinata's feelings and it was her that told him...but in any case I still support my choice...that he ends up with Hinata....too bad that we still have to wait in the manga and anime to find out!!!

Ok I Realize That You Are A (NaruHina Fan) And I am Not Against it But My Heart Breaks When I Watch Naruto Running After sakura While She Does Not Care For His feelings It's Just Unfair And Unpleasant scene

Ok I Realize That You Are A (NaruHina Fan) And I am Not Against it But My Heart Breaks When I Watch Naruto Running After sakura While She Does Not Care For His feelings It's Just Unfair And Unpleasant scene

well, those scenes are also rather sad for me. I'm not against you being a NaruSaku fan either. You do have a point..we still have yet to see anything more serious between Sakura and Naruto and/or Hinata and Naruto, well maybe except that Hinata already confessed but Sakura did too although this was to distract Naruto so she would kill Sasuke, even though she couldn't bring herself to do it.

well, those scenes are also rather sad for me. I'm not against you being a NaruSaku fan either. You do have a point..we still have yet to see anything more serious between Sakura and Naruto and/or Hinata and Naruto, well maybe except that Hinata already confessed but Sakura did too although this was to distract Naruto so she would kill Sasuke, even though she couldn't bring herself to do it.

No Hard Feelings Man But I Wish My Fan Club Wins :greedy: LoL

just kidding I Wish Luck Too your Fan Club Too Any Side That Could Answer This Quiz And Get It Off of My Head :beat_brick:

I think that if he were to end up with either of the two, then he would probably go with Sakura. She acts just like Kushina his mother, and after his reunion with her, he will probably be drawn to people like her since she did such an excellent job with protecting her family and loved ones and stayed strong in her beliefs.

I think that if he were to end up with either of the two, then he would probably go with Sakura. She acts just like Kushina his mother, and after his reunion with her, he will probably be drawn to people like her since she did such an excellent job with protecting her family and loved ones and stayed strong in her beliefs.

Thumbs Up For You Man

God Bless You That Is Exactly What I Told Them The Other Day Its Like History Repeating Itself Once Again

• 3 weeks later...