Noham

Ripping from Amazon Video

Man it would be awesome If I  knew how to do this but I completely understand why no one will share why I can still keep trying to tinker with it I have a bunch of stuff I want to get off of Amazon Prime and just cant find it anywhere so my only option is to try and figure this out on my own I guess.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, xspankyxduckx said:

Cara, seria incrível Se eu soubesse como fazer isso, mas eu entendo completamente porque ninguém vai compartilhar porque eu ainda posso continuar tentando mexer com isso Eu tenho um monte de coisas que eu quero sair do Amazon Prime e só não consigo encontrá-lo em qualquer lugar, então minha única opção é tentar descobrir isso sozinho, eu acho.

Yes...

Netflix is a key to 64-character video

of amazon is 64 pro video
64 pro audio ...

Can somebody please give me instructions on how to use VMstream?? it's like I think I got the right .mpd and license info... but I have no clue what to do with this shit in the command prompt and I really don't feel like brute-forcing every syntax combination until I get a response;

It's like VMstream is asking me to cook it a complex meal, but it's not telling me exactly HOW it wants me to serve that meal, so I'd have to "cook" every possible combination of everything until I get the syntax right. I shouldn't need to do statistical math to know that I'll probably win the loterry before figuring this out by myself. Could somebody PLEASE just put me in the right direction? Trying to make a Web-dl of the old MGM Tom Sawyer (2000) movie through Prime Video. Please, someone spare my sanity.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nintenerd said:

Can somebody please give me instructions on how to use VMstream??

Whats VMStream? do you mean WVStream? That tool doesn't work anymore unfortunately.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, EccentricOne said:

Whats VMStream? do you mean WVStream? That tool doesn't work anymore unfortunately.

Yeah sorry, WVstream; dyslexia.

So, what's the new method then? .-.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nintenerd said:

Yeah sorry, WVstream; dyslexia.

So, what's the new method then? .-.

wvstream is outdated, u need to upgrade him fuctions to make him working, need to make changes in cdm, cdm imports...

it is a pity that the project has not been updated, even because it was deleted from the original repository by the creator ... it should not be difficult to update it, if you have some knowledge, the most annoying thing is to restructure the whole code, since most of the things that are there, is updated in wv_ssd, just make the correct calls, and update so that you use the functions of decrypter / wv_ssd ...

Anyone who is working on it can give you more details, good luck. remembering that it is difficult for someone to give you something ready, but at least in one direction, you would already have some advantage in updating it.

• Like 2

FloridaStream, you're talking like you have a working program to download amzn streams. Do you? Or is your tool just decrypting frames and saving the frames, making a huge raw file?

• Confused 2

I got my hands on a working netflix tool and a two versions of old amazon tools, all built off of pywidevine.  Willing too share them with anyone who can help adapt them too work with other widevine encrypted services.

Edited by rogerthat
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, rogerthat said:

I got my hands on a working netflix tool and a two versions of old amazon tools, all built off of pywidevine.  Willing too share them with anyone who can help adapt them too work with other widevine encrypted services.

I can help. Have some skills for python scraping and other shit. Just the py to make work with other widevine encrypted services needs the code to be not obfuscated. PM me, if u are willing to talk.

Edited by pj547

40 minutes ago, pj547 said:

I can help. Have some skills for python scraping and other shit. Just the py to make work with other widevine encrypted services needs the code to be not obfuscated. PM me, if u are willing to talk.

for amazon tool  python you just need the private key new CDM

1 minute ago, Axwell said:

for amazon tool  python you just need the private key new CDM

The thing is he seeks modification so it could work for other sites. In case if its working for NF rn atm. Its already a working code that needs some recleanup and writeup for it to work with others.

Edited by pj547
Bad eng

On 11/5/2018 at 4:03 AM, rogerthat said:

plz send tools to me thanks, and proof amazon tool works

Edited by DB_Russell

does anyone on this website have access to a WORKING AMAZON DOWNLOAD AND DECRYPT TOOL? PM IF U DO THANKS or the REAL PRIVATE KEYS FOR primevideo36.py tool?

Edited by DB_Russell

On 11/5/2018 at 5:03 AM, rogerthat said:

Hi rogerthat

Maybe i got the tools you need :) Send me a pm with the specific sites and i can look into it.

Got private tools working for NF and Amazon (not the raw file thing), and some other DRM protected sites.

• Like 1

Some interesting stuff I have found

The amzn plugin for kodi

Spoiler

https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc

I have tested it, windows 10 + kodi leia beta 5 works tested with jack ryan s01

If you want to get all the encrypted video links of a movie use firefox 64bits + fvd addon, click on the fvd icon, all the resolutions will popup, hover over 1080p and copy url

use youtube-dl + url to download. Because IDM didn't show all the links.

Spoiler

https://addons.mozilla.org/nl/firefox/addon/flash-video-downloader/?src=search

Also I managed to play amzn prime video on android without the  amzn app. With the idm+ app. It also grabs the video links so you can download the encrypted videos on android. Go to amzn video website in the browser view. Play a video, it will say an error, then change to desktop mode in the right-top menu.

Spoiler

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=idm.internet.download.manager.plus

If you can't pay for the app

Spoiler

https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=428&t=2831972&hilit=idm

You can use the app to download from other website like disneynow.go.com, you will need to clear the list and pauze and play the video so the highest resolutions shows.

There is also a netflx kodi plugin

Spoiler

https://github.com/asciidisco/plugin.video.netflix

Spoiler

C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.netflix

At the location from above there is the .mpd from the netflx plugin and other info, if somebody can do something with it.

Spoiler

C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\cdm

And at this location from above is the widevide with the .init .response and it changes when you play a video with amzn plugin.

I don't know much about it, but I'm learning, and I have exams. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, EnglishLad said:

SCAMMER DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON!!, THIS PERSON DOESNT HAVE AMAZON OR NETFLIX TOOL THIS PERSON IS A SCAMMER DO NOT BUY FAKE SOFTWARE FROM THEM!! WARNING!!

I am not trying to sell the tool to him, so i have reported his post again.

If anyone want the conversation they can send me a pm :)

Hope admin will take a look at this user.

Edited by bad_englando

2 minutes ago, bad_englando said:

I am trying to sell the tool to him, so i have reported his post again, because he isnt lieing

If anyone want the conversation they cant send me a pm and ill scam you to :)

Hope admin will take a look at this user because this person is telling the truth about me.

JUST BECAUSE YOUR A SCAMMER STOP TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE ASSHOLE!! WITH YOUR FAKE ASS SPYWARE TOOLS

Edited by EnglishLad

Just now, EnglishLad said:

JUST BECAUSE YOUR A SCAMMER STOP TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE ASSHOLE!! WITH YOUR FAKE ASS SPYWARE TOOLS

What are you trying to say? I have not sold you anything, and told you that we dont want to sell anything to you? And then you get mad because i wont send proof of tools that i am not selling to you?

Makes sense.....