Noham

Ripping from Amazon Video

43 minutes ago, EccentricOne said:

Honestly, RAW frames are perfectly fine. So we just encode the raw frames and we have a nice WebRip copy. Not perfect but more than good enough

OK, to achive it i would need help of someone with some ffmpeg knowlege to save the data to ".raw".

• Like 1

This suggestion might seem ridiculous but can you save an image sequence, like pngs? PNG because lossless. You could even use BMP if saving to PNG is too slow.

Frame000001.png

Frame000002.png

etc...

Because I know you can use ffmpeg to convert an image sequence to a video

ffmpeg -i image-%06d.png video.mp4, with whatever encoding settings you want such as crf 17 and the like.

I know theres probably a better way to do this, but this is a pretty simple way to go about it

Even if that worked the audio would still be an issue...

Edited by EccentricOne
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Panda_92 said:

OK, to achive it i would need help of someone with some ffmpeg knowlege to save the data to ".raw".

I have some decent ffmpeg knowledge. What is the format your converting from, is it .avc/.h264/.264 file?

8 minutes ago, EccentricOne said:

This suggestion might seem ridiculous but can you save an image sequence, like pngs? PNG because lossless. You could even use BMP if saving to PNG is too slow.

Frame000001.png

Frame000002.png

etc...

Because I know you can use ffmpeg to convert an image sequence to a video

ffmpeg -i image-%06d.png video.mp4, with whatever encoding settings you want such as crf 17 and the like.

I know theres probably a better way to do this, but this is a pretty simple way to go about it

Even if that worked the audio would still be an issue...

Yes, my aim is to achvie that. But the problem is: How to save the output of widevine into this format?

5 minutes ago, alpha1 said:

I have some decent ffmpeg knowledge. What is the format your converting from, is it .avc/.h264/.264 file?

It's the output of the widevine decoder.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Panda_92 said:

Yes, my aim is to achvie that. But the problem is: How to save the output of widevine into this format?

Just dump it as-is? I don't know how exactly WVDownloader works but I don't think FFmpeg should be involved here. I personally don't prefer exporting them as PNGs as well.

I can upload some RAW files generated by WVDownloader if you need some hint on this.

Also, did you manage to decrypt the audio? I haven't figure out how to patch the whole program to the latest version of inputstream.adaptive yet...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, szescxz said:

Just dump it as-is? I don't know how exactly WVDownloader works but I don't think FFmpeg should be involved here. I personally don't prefer exporting them as PNGs as well.

I can upload some RAW files generated by WVDownloader if you need some hint on this.

Also, did you manage to decrypt the audio? I haven't figure out how to patch the whole program to the latest version of inputstream.adaptive yet...

I'm trying first the video, once achived that I will have a look a the audio. I tried to dum-it as it is, I can send you the dump of one frame but I can not open it. I use ffmpeg because it's the progarmm to use if handling any kind of video. But I probably there is no need to us, if dumping the frames.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Panda_92 said:

I'm trying first the video, once achived that I will have a look a the audio. I tried to dum-it as it is, I can send you the dump of one frame but I can not open it. I use ffmpeg because it's the progarmm to use if handling any kind of video. But I probably there is no need to us, if dumping the frames.

Could you dump a raw for us to I can take a look?

32 minutes ago, Panda_92 said:

I use ffmpeg because it's the progarmm to use if handling any kind of video.

Just re-tested with my WVDownloader RAW dump, and the FFmpeg way would be something like

ffmpeg -f rawvideo -pixel_format yuv420p -video_size 1920x1080 -framerate 24000/1001 -i "input.raw" -vf shuffleplanes=0:2:1 -c:v libx264 output.mp4

Just adjust video_size and framerate accordingly.

Edited by szescxz
  • Confused 1