Sequel to Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 Announced

RazorDan

I'm not entirely sure how this is going to work out without retreading old ground. The way I see it, Lelouch's reign is over and it'd make no sense for him to go back to how things were before. Anything left unanswered at the end of R2 certainly wouldn't require a whole new series to explain.

And seriously, "Lelouch of the Revival?" These names are getting ridiculous :(

49 minutes ago, MysterySword said:

I'm not entirely sure how this is going to work out without retreading old ground. The way I see it, Lelouch's reign is over and it'd make no sense for him to go back to how things were before. Anything left unanswered at the end of R2 certainly wouldn't require a whole new series to explain.

And seriously, "Lelouch of the Revival?" These names are getting ridiculous :(

Unless the peace was no more and he decides to return to bring peace once again. I figured his idea for peace wouldn't last long, but seriously, it says this is like 3 years later... If this is the case it sure didn't last at all. I would have figured it could have gone on for at least 30 or more years before falling apart.

On 12/4/2016 at 8:44 PM, Koby said:

Unless the peace was no more and he decides to return to bring peace once again. I figured his idea for peace wouldn't last long, but seriously, it says this is like 3 years later... If this is the case it sure didn't last at all. I would have figured it could have gone on for at least 30 or more years before falling apart.

Yeah. The peace is broken, and it's the same story all over again. At least that's the worst case scenario for a new show, imo. Not to say it can't be done well, I'm just not too optimistic.

Although I must say the idea that Lelouch failed to bring peace could work well. The entire world would hate him (well... even more), and he'd have to deal with what he did and that it changed nothing. Could be interesting. Hmm.. and then there's the issue of the Geass powers and how the world deals with them.

Edited by MysterySword

On 06/12/2016 at 3:35 AM, MysterySword said:

Yeah. The peace is broken, and it's the same story all over again. At least that's the worst case scenario for a new show, imo. Not to say it can't be done well, I'm just not too optimistic.

Although I must say the idea that Lelouch failed to bring peace could work well. The entire world would hate him (well... even more), and he'd have to deal with what he did and that it changed nothing. Could be interesting. Hmm.. and then there's the issue of the Geass powers and how the world deals with them.

Could be that those with geass are being hunted and killed by a new group who want to rid the world of those who posses it and naturally retaliation would happen/war possibly and Lelouch now has to come up with a way to save whats left of those who have geass as well as normal people or end up teaming up to finish of and get rid of geass from the world .

Just my guess at a possible plot :P

Edited by (AC)
  • Like 1

I'm confused too if Lelouch really survived.  I saw a cart with kinda looked like Lelouch riding it but....hey. I'm not quite sure if I'm paying attention but or not. My sister and I have been debating with this for a long time now.  But hey. Code Geass R2 Sequel. Can't wait for it! There's so many things to look forward to ...sigh.

• 3 months later...

Is this E3 of R3?????

I gather from some of the story line that E3 takes place within the year between E1/E2 and the Emperor re-wrote Lelouch's memory to be his slave before erasing his memory again (in E2 series). I knew there was a story in there some where. But Lelouch is having trouble as seen in some of these scenes...

46 minutes ago, Code Geass Fan said:

Is this E3 of R3????

I gather from some of the story line that E3 takes place within the year between E1/E2 and the Emperor re-wrote Lelouch's memory to be his slave before erasing his memory again (in E2 series). I knew there was a story in there some where. But Lelouch is having trouble as seen in some of these scenes...

You're confusing Akito with R3. This announcement is not about Akito.