NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - Check Featured Topic! ×
Sign in to follow this  
spidey5443

[Tutorial] Guyver Signature

Guyver_Signature_Tutorial_by_Spidey5443.png

CnC is always welcome.

P.S. I didn't know where to put this as I couldn't see a tutorials section. If it's not in the correct section please move it to the correct section, thanks you!

you can find the renders on many sites. One of them is planetrenders.net : P There are ALOT of renders on that site.

oh, i meant 3d renders. haha. I come from a 3d background knowledge of designing so renders = renders from 3d programs. haha. And i refer to your version of renders as "stock images" :P

oh, i meant 3d renders. haha. I come from a 3d background knowledge of designing so renders = renders from 3d programs. haha. And i refer to your version of renders as "stock images" :P

Lol you can find those 3D renders on planetrenders too. Just type in C4D?

Lol you can find those 3D renders on planetrenders too. Just type in C4D?

ah. fair enoughs then. =p.

In this day and age - who knows what means what now-adays. lol

Yeah, I call c4d stuff "renders" and images from like anime, etc.. "stock images" too.

Might have got it from you probably. hahaz.

Yeah, I call c4d stuff "renders" and images from like anime, etc.. "stock images" too.

Might have got it from you probably. hahaz.

heheh yes. I was quite pedantic about itback when i was doing designing. hehe

I followed this tutorial, but also added my own twists here and there... XD it didn't turn out very good.

sig22s.png

I'll follow it more strictly next time. The sig in the tutorial looks awesome.

I followed this tutorial, but also added my own twists here and there... XD it didn't turn out very good.

sig22s.png

I'll follow it more strictly next time. The sig in the tutorial looks awesome.

The sig looks good. But, next time try to get High Quality renders(stock images without bg) Bcuz of the lqness of the above render your whole sig looks low quality : P

Hope the tut helped you : P

@leki: Thanks, man!

The sig looks good. But, next time try to get High Quality renders(stock images without bg) Bcuz of the lqness of the above render your whole sig looks low quality : P

Hope the tut helped you : P

The tutorial helped me ^_^ thanks for posting it. I was able to learn a new technique on how to make backgrounds. I agree that the one I made looks low quality >.< I shouldn't have smudged it so much. :P Lesson learned though and I'll be sure not to use the smudge tool a whole lot on one sig XD.

The tutorial helped me ^_^ thanks for posting it. I was able to learn a new technique on how to make backgrounds. I agree that the one I made looks low quality >.< I shouldn't have smudged it so much. :P Lesson learned though and I'll be sure not to use the smudge tool a whole lot on one sig XD.

I almost never use the smudge tool, and if I do it's usually for blending purposes.

I almost never use the smudge tool, and if I do it's usually for blending purposes.

Ya XD I still have a lot to learn... this tutorial helped me learn some stuff though ^_^