Koby

Lost Years Index (Dual-Audio SimulDub Remuxes & Fansubs)

ss2016-10-28at04.40.39.png

https://lostyears.kametsu.com

As SimulDubs have become extremely popular, evermore so each season, I've decided to start another group (as I wanted the releases to be easily distinguishable from Kametsu releases) with a different purpose than the Kametsu Projects group, with a different goal in mind: SimulDub dual-audio remuxes (until we actually started doing our own fansubs too! lol). Netflix is starting to release dubs soon after a series finishes. Any remuxes we do using their dub will also fall under this group. Basically, we utilize high quality WEBRip sources while Kametsu releases will be BD. 

Releases

Summer 2016

Fall 2016

Winter 2016

Spring 2017

Summer 2017

Fall 2017

Winter 2017

Spring 2018

Summer 2018

Fall 2018

• A Certain Magical Index III (NeutralHatred)
  • Fairy Tail: Final Season (xDeathTheKid, Etzimal)
  • Goblin Slayer (NeutralHatred)
  • Golden Kamuy 2 (NeutralHatred)
  • That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime (Koby?, NeutralHatred)
  • Zombieland Saga (Etzimal)

Edited by NeutralHatred
  • Like 17

i'm catar and i approve this thread.

Also I'd help out but really the only thing I'd be good at here is audio syncing. Plus I don't want to watch the shows before they come to BD with 5.1 audio =P

still, I love that you're doing this, so my support is here!

I've listed the shows the team has decided to pick up for this season. These can still be subject to change, and possibly more added, so it's not fully set in stone yet.

As always, we're recruiting team members, so if you'd like to release Simuldub Dual-Audio Remuxes under the [LostYears] group, sign up today! B|

• Like 4

Are you guys planning on or considering doing S2 of Boku no Hero Academia?

Spoiler

and can someone from the Kamtesu group encode the damn BDs for S1 too pls, literally no good encodes.

1 hour ago, PDoggy77 said:

Are you guys planning on or considering doing S2 of Boku no Hero Academia?

Hide contents

and can someone from the Kamtesu group encode the damn BDs for S1 too pls, literally no good encodes.

I don't have any plans to touch the show, be it Simuldub or Blu-ray. Though that isn't to say someone else in the group doesn't want to. It's just up to them if it's something they wanna pick up.

As you can see, I picked up Saga of Tanya of Evil, which I'm encoding myself and utilizing Hafu's subtitles for. Gonna be playing catch up.

Also released an updated batch for D.Gray-man Hallow since it's seeming less likely it'll be getting a JPBD release anytime soon since it was finally canceled after several delays.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Toddler Naruto said:

@Koby@NeutralHatred Do you mind me asking why the lack of interest in encoding My Hero Academia!?

I thought it was super popular for some reason.

LostYears wasn't established until the late Fall 2016 season. My Hero Academia was Spring 2016.

Also, we don't usually do encoding. We're a remux group. Only Koby does some encoding because he's picky or there is no decent group to use.

3 hours ago, NeutralHatred said:

LostYears wasn't established until the late Fall 2016 season. My Hero Academia was Spring 2016.

Also, we don't usually do encoding. We're a remux group. Only Koby does some encoding because he's picky or there is no decent group to use.

Oh, I didn't know this group was for Fall 2016 and newer shows. Sorry about that.

13 minutes ago, Toddler Naruto said:

Oh, I didn't know this group was for Fall 2016 and newer shows. Sorry about that.

I don't think its for Fall 2016 and newer, its just the group wasn't made in time for it to be picked up when it was airing. Both Eng & Jpn blurays are out for season 1, so doing a TV/WEB version would be kind of pointless now. But the issue for doing the blurays would be that no one was fansubbing it, so the typesetting would have to be done from scratch. FFF did the first episode, but its been so long now that I don't think they'll be finishing it, plus they're behind on other shows that they're doing.

I don't remember anything too hard for typesetting when I watched it, maybe a few signs that would take a while for me to do, but I too have a backlog of projects and don't want to make any new promises.

12 hours ago, Toddler Naruto said:

@Koby@NeutralHatred Do you mind me asking why the lack of interest in encoding My Hero Academia!?

I thought it was super popular for some reason.

I don't work on shows based on the popularity of them. I work on shows based on whether I was interested in them or willing to work on them.

My Hero Academia was not one of them. I didn't watch it and I have no intentions of doing so later, thus I have no intentions of working on it either.

It's the same reason I don't take requests. Besides my hands are full as-is without picking up anything more. I've got a long list of shows to be working with.

Added the groups current pick ups for this Spring season to the list. I don't think FUNimation has fully announced their line-up still so if they announce anything else, the list may grow. Otherwise this is probably it.

Idle wanted to pick up Akashic Records as well but there just isn't any reliable group actively handling it and we opted not to go the extra mile of all the subtitle and video encode work for it... Although I am doing the subtitle work and video encode for The Silver Guardian which was a surprise that it got announced for Simuldub and I still don't really understand why I opted to do it because so far it hasn't been that impressive from the first two episodes I watched subtitled, but atlas it is what it is. So there, hope you like our picks, lol... we've covered everything currently announced except for Akashic Records and My Hero Academia, both of which don't have any groups covering them anyways.

• Like 2

List has been further uploaded. I believe this may be the final picks unless we get some new volunteers to join the team.

Now Hiring Typesetter / Typesetting Editor

Looking for someone who would be willing to either edit non-English typesetting to English or doing typesetting from scratch.

I've been doing the sub work for Kado: The Right Answer and The Silver Guardian since no group had picked them up. Both which are pretty hefty with signs that need work and I don't really have the time or the willpower to find the time to get these done in any sort of timely or consistent manner and thus it's really slowing down release times of these shows. So hoping someone would be interested in lending a hand in this department.