KillThad

Does anyone remember this lost show called Doodle?

Does anybody remember this lost show called "Doodle"? This was an educational show that used to air in 1999 on northeastern PBS stations. I ask because I was trying to find some footage for a video, only to find out this show seems to have fallen completely off the face of the earth. All I could find was a handful of screenshots and the website (which is still up!) No-one I know seems to remember it except for my mother, who was the one who brought it up in the first place. There's not even an article on the LMW, that's how obscure it is.

If anyone knows anything about this, let me know. Is this lost or am I just not looking deep enough?

Edited by KillThad

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By marquis
      M A R Q U I S '    
      A R T 
       G A L L E R Y

DESCRIPTION:
      Check periodically if you can! This will be the thread I'll be posting my up-to-date OC and commissions of Anime in general.
      COMMISSIONS:
      For those who have interest having their ideas come to reality, inform me anyway you can.
      For more information and other works: http://benderninja.deviantart.com

S P O T L I G H T

[flash(0,4)]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jar1I5EimXA[/flash]

S O U

L I S T I N G S

KARAGATA, SHIV

NUKEGARA, SOU

JOUCHAKU, SETSUNA

ZIPPO 

SHINSEN, SHIGERU

• By Ken
      Hey, I've been creating/experimenting a lot (since 2012) on my composing software. I always make sets, then delete them as I see myself upgrading my skills, that's why there is only one song in my soundcloud ,for the moment as I hope this will be my last set: 

Hope you enjoy, and can imagine some sceneries from it, (Like a video game theme, or anime... dunno) any feedback is appreciated!

Thanks

Regards,
      Ken
    • By Jenny Wola
      Hello Friends, I've watched recently a new cartoon super heroes series,  A sneak peek into the upcoming adventures of three friends who, armed with superhuman strengths and Sumo + Samurai training, fight off the villains from this world and beyond. Watch and share if you like...

Watch A New Super Heroes Cartoon Series
    • By Bardon
      So yeah not sure how many of you were aware of it before, but I'm not just into GFX or photoshop related work. I'm also a fan of other forms of digital artwork.

I've always lurked and stalked observed countless artists on tumblr, DA, drawcrowd, manga magazine....the list goes on and on, and I STILL keep following more and more peeps just to keep me inspired and going.

Sure, there were way too many times when I procrastinated or got derailed by IRL matters that I hardly was able to improve. But doesn't mean I'm into it any less now coz of those hurdles, on the contrary now I'm way more fed up about letting things holding me back so lately I've pushed myself into an overdrive and have FINALLY started drawing again. A friend from steam asked me to draw her OC, and it was the perfect excuse for me. (basically it was like an art commission, she gives me some goodies in exchange)

Anyway, here's that piece of work I did for her:

Drawn in Paint Tool Sai. Used a nearly dead graphics tablet which I'll be replacing soon enough with a shiny intuos. Zero references involved. (except for the obvious briefing of her every detail)

NOTE: I've just barely started and this alone took me HOURS to do. I'm perfectly aware that it'll be a real while till I can even BEGIN to compare myself to most of the ones I'm inspired by.

Another thing I recently got into was working on my OC and making comic strips involving him. Granted, I've had my OC for years but this is officially the first time I'll be presenting him on actual form and no longer having him just inside my head:

Will be posting more draft works and practice sketches too in a while.

~Thoughts? Advice? CnC? Cookies?

P.S: Shameless plugs for my tumblr account where I'll be posting too --- > kingofspam.tumblr.com
    • By bobalex
      Hello.

My name is Boris. i am an artist. I like comics, manga, anime and  Disney school. Recently went to the community PIXIV and amazed by the quality of the drawings. I decided to "reach for the stars." Here are my pictures in manga style. 

I used pensil, SAI, photoshop, j-pop and some imagination

and that's my favorite pic. (I painted  this for a long time )