• Berserk
    • Danganronpa Despair/Future
    • D.Gray-Man Hallow
    • Food Wars! The Second Plate
    • Gundam Thunderbolt: December Sky
    • Mob Psycho 100
    • Orange

This poll is closed to new votes

You may vote for one and only one series that aired this last Summer season and is included in this poll that you think deserves to be Anime of Summer 2016.

You only get to vote once.

*Anime series are alphabetically ordered for this poll.

Voting ends November 07th.

If your favorite isn't listed then it's your own fault. There was a nominations thread up for a while for everyone to nominate their favorite for this poll. The options here are what was nominated by everyone. We'll run a similar nomination and poll at the end of the Fall 2016 season so be sure to look for it.
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Spikeman69 said:

I know that i'm dreaming....

beserk is not number 1 

While I enjoyed Berserk, it seems the vast majority or at least the vocal majority disliked it. Citing animation issues and pacing. I can understand the latter with the way it seemed to jump around due to rushing to fit the arc in only 13 episodes... but still overall I really enjoyed it and it'd probably be in my top 3 of the season, but I felt a couple others were a little bit better overall. Anyways I'm glad to hear that Berserk is getting another season next year as well.

• Like 2

Berserk was still a great show dispite of the animation, and would vote for it but as it is actually the only show i've seen on this summer line-up i dont feel like i should vote. (Yeah, I haven't really been keeping up to date with the shows, cus i mostly watch dub).

Have currently only seen two episodes of 91 days (dubbed), and i think if it continues in the same fashion then it would maybe get a spot on my "top 10-list of all time", but it of course might fall short throughout the series.

4 minutes ago, Fishmonster said:

Berserk was still a great show dispite of the animation, and would vote for it but as it is actually the only show i've seen on this summer line-up i dont feel like i should vote. (Yeah, I haven't really been keeping up to date with the shows, cus i mostly watch dub).

Have currently only seen two episodes of 91 days (dubbed), and i think if it continues in the same fashion then it would maybe get a spot on my "top 10-list of all time", but it of course might fall short throughout the series.

Eh if you've only seen one, it's still fine to vote for it if you actually liked it. Some of these people voting probably didn't even watch any of them. Of the shows that got nominated, I only watched 4 of them myself.

Only one day left to vote.

• Like 1

• Koby unfeatured and unpinned this topic