47 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your Favorite Game?

• Grandia
    • Grandia Digital Museum
    • Grandia Parallel Trippers
    • Grandia II
    • Grandia Xtreme
    • Grandia III

I played Grandia II & III and my favorite is II one of my all time favorite jrpg's i just hate Elena but then again i cant be mad because her actions is what also made the game so great. For Grandia III Yuki and Ulf is one of my all time favorite tag team combinations with flash and shadow warrior. hopefully they think about releasing an HD remaster With II,III, and Xtreme or Grandia IV for the PS3 & 360. Though I have never played Xtreme I would get it if it's bundled with II and III.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Haven't played Grandia III yet, but the others really can't compare to the original grandia ^^

I've played Grandia III. I thought it was brilliantly done. With stunning graphics, decently interesting characters. One down side I found about it, was that the entire world of Grandia III was a little small. I don't remember much from playing Grandia III, as it's been several years since I've played it.

I have to say though, and this is probably pretty trite, but, Grandia II is my absolute favorite. Why? It has an excellent story, a few plot twists that are intertesting, awesome characters. The fights in some parts of the game are epic. I find fascinating that a devil is trapped inside a saintly girl, but really isn't a horrible ravenous one. I like Mellinia. And, one of the most heavy hitters of the game is what happens towards the end of the game. It's a very cool, and heartwarming game imo. I believe my favorite part of the entire game would have to be the story. It's not your typical portrayal of the theme it uses. And, has alot of interesting happenings that kept me hooked tbh.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...