lucassta2030

Courage the Cowardly Dog

There are so many creepy and disturbing moments in this cartoon... O_O

the writer of the series must have had a really sick mind xD

Was a bit creeped out seeing this as a child especially with that skeleton person but I couldn't stopped watching it lol

Courage is best dog. The distinctive and creative villains the show had were so interesting to watch. I could watch an episode as many times I want and not get sick of it. 

On 11/3/2017 at 1:57 PM, normalsomeplace said:

I was scared  watching this mainly because of the sound the dog makes when it's alarmed

A BUH BUH BUH, ABUH BUH LIBBIH BUH, OOBA DABBA. *Makes sounds and visuals of bad guys somehow then whines* , after he goes upstairs to search PC when Owners don't understand him.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By erage
      Let's say 2000-2010. I know Spongebob was created in 1999 but it's best seasons (2 and 3) come in the early 2000s. Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network had some of my favorite shows still. Ed, Edd, and Eddy along with Hey Arnold were my absolute favorites when I was younger. Definitely want to add The Last Airbender and Danny Phantom as well- DP had such a catchy theme too.
    • By ArwingProduct
      Hello there! Does any one have the complete 4 seasons of MAD from Cartoon Network? Can't find any torrent that has all the seasons. Any response would be appreciated!
    • By Generalp124
      Anyone remember the old cartoon named Spaced Out!Nearly no one remembers it!
    • By Name-is-Ti
      So I heard that Cartoon Network is reairing the old Teen Titans, now I don't know if it's in HD or not, but it will be most likely to be in HD. And as far as I know there is no HD version of this cartoon except for season 3. If anyone could record it in HD, please, I'm begging you(or if there's a streaming site with 720p quality). I want to watch this show again so badly in HD.
    • By TheDipDap1234
      Just 2 days ago, Christian Potenza, the voice of Chris, and a woman who works at Fresh TV (the company that created the show) named Christine Thompson announced that the show got renewed for another season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVluv4dVcGo

The only things we found out about the new season in this video is that Chris and some characters from the first season will sure be in it. I did my research on the internet for more infos. The new season will most likely premiere in late 2018 or early 2019 on Cartoon Network. The production of the season just started. 

Thoughts?