bleachzzz

Is there? Or Why isn’t there?

Is there? Or Why isn’t there?

A female badass anime character hero or villain like Naruto (hero) main evolving character, level up. In villains Akatsuki. Pain (Nagato) is my favorite.

Sasuke Uchiha. Madara Uchiha. Etc.

Like Monkey D. Luffy. BADASS

Like Ichigo. Bleach. BADASS

I mean a female character with hundreds of episodes. I would love to see that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• By pattaenoh
      This is a dumb question but what are the big chances of getting caught by uploading torrents to nyaa or on a cloud storage that you can share?
      I'm afraid of knowing in the back of my mind that one day I might get caught in big trouble from my provider for doing all this torrenting/downloading, especially anime in particular...
      I'm not sure if the US is a country that can detect piracy or torrenting easily or you can suffer major consequences if you do get caught.
    • By pattaenoh
      Can anyone tell me which codec is better for lossless anime or in general? h.264 or h.265? because I see some h.265 projects on nyaa.si and they look about the same compared to some of the kametsu projects so is it not necessary to have a large hard drive to store h.264 anime or just have it small by using h.265?
    • By Name-is-Ti
      I was searching for some cartoons to download and watch, clicked on the mega link but it says the folders unavailable. Clicked on another one same message, I even looked at some old threads for some toons but nothing. Did something happened to MEGA with all the unavailable files?