Dervell

Pokemon: S&M Anime Trailer

Well with gym battles being phased out, this might be an attempt to actually focus on another aspect for Pokémon trainers. I actually like the idea of Pokémon being depicted with fur, sort of realistic.

On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎13 at 5:44 AM, ElementalCards said:

Well with gym battles being phased out, this might be an attempt to actually focus on another aspect for Pokémon trainers. I actually like the idea of Pokémon being depicted with fur, sort of realistic.

I wonder what the first movie of the S&M movie will be about?

I can see the producers not featuring the Pokemon League for some reason. What would the alternative be; a full battle with the champion or something like the OI?

Edited by ElementalCards

Anyone happy with the singing Jigglydope coming back?? I'm not. Why bring back an annoying "running gag" 14 years later?? That thing better stay in Kanto because I do not want to see it in Unova or anywhere else.

On 10/10/2016 at 6:30 AM, Ryder said:

lol That title. God, so misleading. I thought this was a hentai version of the anime.

xD You aren't the only one lol, the title will probably have many a parents doing a double take upon hearing that.

Anyone know where i can find links to S&M Ultra Legends please? Cause this seasons hard to find.