Catar

The CTR Index - Your new home for GLORIOUS bloated best quality dual-audio releases!

~UPDATES!~

for index-only folks:

• Claymore is releasing again, about one episode per day. We're actually gonna finish it!
  • Hunter x Hunter Volume 4 (episodes 51-75) has been released.
  • Steins;Gate 0 isn't as good as Steins;Gate, but you should still be watching it because freeka is a god.
  • symphogear AXZ encodes from Beatrice aren't done. catar can't fangirl over them yet. everyone be sad with me ._.
Edited by Catar
  • Like 6

Random question but did you do a remux of Yu Yu Hakusho at some point? I ask because I see one labeled CTR on xdcc.

On 7/17/2018 at 10:31 AM, SSJLuffy said:

Random question but did you do a remux of Yu Yu Hakusho at some point? I ask because I see one labeled CTR on xdcc.

She did a quick removal of Ordered Chapters on NPC's release.

Edited by Catar
  • Like 2

Hi, not sure what type of backlog you have, but I thought I'd recommend Skip Beat!

Came here after noticing so many of the series I was downloading were your releases, and based on your comments about some of them, I think Skip Beat! would be a deserving series for a CTR release.

Apparently there's a blu ray out there unlike for Nana. Not sure on the availability of a raw though.

Also, huge thanks for all the great releases. Even though you say your focus is on dubs, I only watch subs and have so many of your releases now. Thanks!

1 hour ago, koticgood said:

Hi, not sure what type of backlog you have, but I thought I'd recommend Skip Beat!

Came here after noticing so many of the series I was downloading were your releases, and based on your comments about some of them, I think Skip Beat! would be a deserving series for a CTR release.

Apparently there's a blu ray out there unlike for Nana. Not sure on the availability of a raw though.

Also, huge thanks for all the great releases. Even though you say your focus is on dubs, I only watch subs and have so many of your releases now. Thanks!

This has been on my PTW list for a while, but was the bluray video quality actually any good? I guess I just assumed it was another shitty upscale but I don't know the technical details.

~LAUNCHED: Attack on Titan S03~

leading another LostYears project, because scyrous begged me to I can. Nothing fancy this time though, pretty straightforward DDY + AoD encode.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Cryptic said:

gross

fixed thanks.

to be fair though, you deserve all the ugliness for your horrible bright theme :^)

1 minute ago, Catar said:

to be fair though, you deserve all the ugliness for your horrible bright theme :^)

eh I typically go for dark themes, but I got so tried of the default dark theme, and the other ones are ugly so this is my last option. I could custom css it but lazy

1 minute ago, Cryptic said:

eh I typically go for dark themes, but I got so tried of the default dark theme, and the other ones are ugly so this is my last option. I could custom css it but lazy

I've always been pretty happy with Brave actually. It has a couple minor flaws but it has a good width and functional design, and mostly stays out of the way otherwise.

just need someone on the admin team to finally implement my CSS fix to remove the stupid gray boxes on images and we'd be good.

Can we please add more Subtitled shows to 'The Almighty Spreadsheet'?? Shows like Monogatari, Mushishi, Natsume Yuujinchou, Kara no Kyoukai, Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu, Kaiji, don't seem to be listed on it.

Just now, Decrytum said:

Can we please add more Subtitled shows to 'The Almighty Spreadsheet'?? Shows like Monogatari, Mushishi, Natsume Yuujinchou, Kara no Kyoukai, Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu, Kaiji, don't seem to be listed on it.

The original intention (it's right there in the title) was only for dual audio releases. Since I almost never watch subtitled shows, I only included those.

If any of the other editors feel like adding subtitled entries, they're welcome to, but they should be noted as no-dub (like the Symphogear entry).