Catar

The CTR Index - Your new home for GLORIOUS bloated best quality dual-audio releases!

44 minutes ago, Catar said:

~RELEASED:v2 batch (Canaan)~

no patches for anything, because I have unlimited bandwidth and making patches takes way too much effort.

darn. :( Really would have appreciated a patch for the 720p since it's just subtitle fixes and would result in less than a mb.

I can't download the entire thing again, so otherwise stuck with the old version. But I totally understand the desire to not do patches. They're a pita to bother with.

1 minute ago, Koby said:

darn. :( Really would have appreciated a patch for the 720p since it's just subtitle fixes and would result in less than a mb.

I can't download the entire thing again, so otherwise stuck with the old version. But I totally understand the desire to not do patches. They're a pita to bother with.

just open it in aegisub and delete the six lines, man =P

they aren't hard to see, Coalgirls just uses way too many stylenames for dialogue.

4 hours ago, Catar said:

no patches for anything, because I have unlimited bandwidth and making patches takes way too much effort.

If you're going to v2 your releases, patches are like mandatory T-T. As is Kobys current predicament, not everyone has unlimited bandwidth like you fortunately have :P

This is why I fixed up that patch maker (if you want to make it even faster, then remove the -B 1073741824 tag from the Xdelta arguments section and you'll be done chop chop).

Of course, your choice. IMO I feel it a "responsibility" to release patches when v2ing due to an error on my part ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7 hours ago, Moodkiller said:

If you're going to v2 your releases, patches are like mandatory T-T. As is Kobys current predicament, not everyone has unlimited bandwidth like you fortunately have :P

This is why I fixed up that patch maker (if you want to make it even faster, then remove the -B 1073741824 tag from the Xdelta arguments section and you'll be done chop chop).

Of course, your choice. IMO I feel it a "responsibility" to release patches when v2ing due to an error on my part ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If I were releasing just one or two new files, I would, but I've dropped nearly 100 new files in the last day and I have a bunch more to go through. Most of these updates really aren't changing anything, I'm just ticking on the Forced flag and setting the language flag on the video track mostly. It's more for future downloaders and for myself on future binge-watches.

1 hour ago, manc4life said:

https://xdcc.kametsu.com/?search=[CTR] durarara

Is this only available on XDCC or is there any other way to get this one? Maybe a torrent or file host perhaps.

we don't talk about the CTR durarara release =P

but seriously: It was never put up because I never got around to properly QCing it. All CTR Durarara files should be totally watchable for dub viewers (except I think there was still a couple missed Russian lines on the Signs track?), but subtitle viewers have a few issues (sizing/styling/timing/etc). Might be fixed someday.

there's a few other random CTR releases floating around on XDCC as well, mostly quick-fire stuff that I threw together on a whim. Anything that doesn't have a thread should be assumed to not have gotten any QC.

16 hours ago, Catar said:

we don't talk about the CTR durarara release =P

but seriously: It was never put up because I never got around to properly QCing it. All CTR Durarara files should be totally watchable for dub viewers (except I think there was still a couple missed Russian lines on the Signs track?), but subtitle viewers have a few issues (sizing/styling/timing/etc). Might be fixed someday.

there's a few other random CTR releases floating around on XDCC as well, mostly quick-fire stuff that I threw together on a whim. Anything that doesn't have a thread should be assumed to not have gotten any QC.

Im a dub watcher myself and i dont mind toggling between the subs for a few lines so the missing dialogue in the signs track wouldn't be an issue for me.

I was asking because its easier for me to get it via torrent or file host over XDCC. I currently have Coalgirls for S1 and Kametsu for S2 (all three cours) and i was looking for something that would be an improvement over what i have. Torrent is out of the question since QC and all what about gdrive maybe? 

Any chance you can add more AOmundson releases from aB onto your bot? Quite a few interesting dual audio relases from them.

~released: more v2 batches (NANA, Serial Experiments Lain, Eden of the East)~

fun fun.

6 hours ago, warlord8 said:

Any chance you can add more AOmundson releases from aB onto your bot? Quite a few interesting dual audio relases from them.

My queue is severely tied up right now (read: >30TB). I did glance over AOmundson's stuff in the past, but didn't archive it after not liking a few of his source choices (e.g. RH for video when clearly superior options exist). If you see something specific, feel free to poke me on IRC or whatever, but a mass-archive isn't likely for a while.

• Like 4

On 4/1/2018 at 6:57 PM, Catar said:

didn't archive it after not liking a few of his source choices (e.g. RH for video when clearly superior options exist)

Yeah, when I was first starting out I had zero eye for source quality, bitrate, lossless vs lossy audio, 10-bit, etc.

All of my newer releases are custom encodes that I've made myself, and I've been attempting to remake my previous releases whenever I have free time (i.e. KLK, TTGL, Twintail), but it'll be a while before I can get them all 100% redone.

Edited by AOmundson
  • Like 2

On 4/8/2018 at 4:34 AM, AOmundson said:

Yeah, when I was first starting out I had zero eye for source quality, bitrate, lossless vs lossy audio, 10-bit, etc.

All of my newer releases are custom encodes that I've made myself, and I've been attempting to remake my previous releases whenever I have free time (i.e. KLK, TTGL, Twintail), but it'll be a while before I can get them all 100% redone.

the fresh gankutsuou encode looks pretty good,

it was pretty much overlooked and  thanks for covering that. 

Edited by sfaxt
  • Like 1

I want to request Neon Genesis Evangelion next, but it's complicated since there are two different versions of the original series:

The original version, and the edited, remastered version.

Please do separate torrents for the original version and the remastered version.

Just steal this guy's ideas:

https://kametsu.com/topic/48085-mega-ultimate-evangelion-r2j-bd-box-archives-dual-audio-starting-august-2015/?tab=comments#comment-428009

Edited by HARVEST

15 hours ago, HARVEST said:

I want to request Neon Genesis Evangelion next, but it's complicated since there are two different versions of the original series:

The original version, and the edited, remastered version.

Please do separate torrents for the original version and the remastered version.

Just steal this guy's ideas:

https://kametsu.com/topic/48085-mega-ultimate-evangelion-r2j-bd-box-archives-dual-audio-starting-august-2015/?tab=comments#comment-428009

https://nyaa.si/view/467255 Original

https://nyaa.si/view/931133 Remastered

7 minutes ago, kitkat said:

Unfortunately, those are only the Blu-rays.

The Archives of Evangelion DVD BOX that came out in Japan was the original broadcast before being edited for the remasters (unfortunately, they're only slightly better than a VHS/LaserDisc release).

Plus, the original Japanese DVD release of Vol. 6 (also the Director's Cut DVDs by ADV) which is rare now, has some content that wasn't present in the remastered Director's Cuts, particularly in the Reiquarium.

I have the Perfect Collection on DVD but I want both the original release and the remastered release.

Also, I want it to be dual-audio.

I wanted to say a little thank you for all your releases. Recently I found myself going through your selections rather than MAL.

Also I really appreciate your quality. In the anime scene your released might be considered "too much", but nowadays I watch movies in 4k remux quality so I dont think theyre "bloated"

That being said, Im wondering if you know why there are no dual-audio bluray releases of Little Witch Academia available? Do you have any idea where I might get them? Have you considered releasing it?

Edited by kemetsuuuu

7 minutes ago, kemetsuuuu said:

That being said, Im wondering if you know why there are no dual-audio bluray releases of Little Witch Academia available? Do you have any idea where I might get them? Have you considered releasing it?

There hasn't been any bluray release for it that contains english audio (only webrip audio exist for the english track).

Edited by Ashven288
  • Thanks 1

On 26 May 2018 at 7:24 AM, Ashven288 said:

There hasn't been any bluray release for it that contains english audio (only webrip audio exist for the english track).

It's theoretically easy to take the Netflix English WEB-DL audio and sync it with the R2J Blu-rays.

24 minutes ago, HARVEST said:

It's theoretically easy to take the Netflix English WEB-DL audio and sync it with the R2J Blu-rays.

Nono. Lol not just as easy as a sync.

sigh/Cries

looking at patlabor full tv series dual audio 1080p release that someone did in Handbrake ....( uncut and not uncut :(  )

i don't know the  what the whole story with this Show is but years ago josle did a full dual audio relase in 720P based on the GP encodes if i recall and stopped part way thro with the 1080P versions    it was pretty tough

and a few years later Sentai put out the whole series on BD dual audio no Less

10bit is probably wishful thinking

but  could Someone please at the minimum  provide  1080  dual release /syc/mux  Based on GP ?