Catar

The CTR Index - Your new home for GLORIOUS bloated best quality dual-audio releases!

Would you be interested in a Kuroko no Basket S3 subbed release, I can't find it anywhere the BD version 

1 hour ago, Nabull said:

Would you be interested in a Kuroko no Basket S3 subbed release, I can't find it anywhere the BD version 

really don't do subbed-only releases. I've only done two, Shirobako and Monogatari, and those are both very special cases. Shirobako because I really wanted to watch it, it was already released by Sentai without a dub, and it had easy sources to use. Monogatari was barely a project, I just ran everything through my unlink script and didn't touch it afterward.

So don't expect any subbed-only requests to ever get filled in here, sorry.

• Sad 1

You said Request are closed but post here anyways to see if others pick it up, so here goes. I'm looking for a 720p of Gatchaman (1972) Dubbed or Dual-Audio. There are already 2 excellent 1080p encodes out there, but average 1 Gig per episode so too large for what i'm wanting. Something in the 400-500 MB per episode range is perfect. Is there a 720p out there? Anyone interested in this 105 episode series? If not, anybody want to point this novice to where I can find out how to convert the 1080p to 720p without doing too much damage? Thank you.

On 2/4/2018 at 10:32 PM, Duckgoose said:

You said Request are closed but post here anyways to see if others pick it up, so here goes. I'm looking for a 720p of Gatchaman (1972) Dubbed or Dual-Audio. There are already 2 excellent 1080p encodes out there, but average 1 Gig per episode so too large for what i'm wanting. Something in the 400-500 MB per episode range is perfect. Is there a 720p out there? Anyone interested in this 105 episode series? If not, anybody want to point this novice to where I can find out how to convert the 1080p to 720p without doing too much damage? Thank you.

you're in the wrong thread for that one, sorry. this is a thread for bloated releases, so we'd pretty much only use the philosophy-raws encode. I'd recommend posting in the Requests board instead.

Also:

~RELEASED: a long rant/guide about how to mux and name things up to standards~

for all the aspiring dual audio muxers out there.

• Like 3

On 2/13/2018 at 12:07 PM, sfaxt said:

thanks for archiving kagura Catar! 

many of those are too hard to find:)

Happy to help. I didn't quite get everything and there's a few more releases slowly trickling in from public trackers, but the majority is done. 

edit: @sfaxt you might enjoy this: 

3edcc65ef1ded7400779dc0f9351a927.png

Winter is an inaccurate count though, because I couldn't find any proper index of their releases. need a real listing before i start trying to archive it en masse.

Edited by Catar
  • Like 3

On 2/13/2018 at 10:17 PM, Catar said:

Winter is an inaccurate count though, because I couldn't find any proper index of their releases. need a real listing before i start trying to archive it en masse.

just saw that and wow you re almost done. great thanks! already got some series from kagura i couldnt find elsewhere:)

i also freed up a disc i was using to backup rarish stuff thanks to that effort.

winters  channel of distribution is rutracker, nothing from winter you cant find there. if it helps aglenn is the exclusive uploader.

i see 10 pages of uploads but that must be capped somehow.

aglenn released way earlier than late 13, he was yousei batcher so he released quite a lot, before that.

anyway i checked some  he started pantheon early 2013 so you can ignore older stuff. https://aglennnote.blogspot.com/search/label/релизы

thats the oldest winter release i found 02-Мар-13 https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3637406

i didn't see an index and i searched a lot. maybe if asked, he has an xls or something.

btw as i was looking into it i stumbled to kaguras golden time megalinks on nyaa

https://www.lightnovel.cn/thread-799517-1-1.html

https://mega.nz/#F!nEFiHRoQ!x8_WQSyLvDIexhqhDq2YkQ

i had it already so i haven't tried it, but if toorent is hard to get, might worth a look.

Edited by sfaxt

~RELEASED: Izetta, The Last Witch~

ALSO: My seedboxes are going to be full as of this release. I either need to expand them past 3TB (and pay more money ;-;), or start deleting old stuff. just a heads up to everyone.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

I hope the ones you're planning to delete are still downloadable somewhere outside of Private trackers. :/

Or at least a better release is out the somewhere

Just now, ramensama92 said:

I hope the ones you're planning to delete are still downloadable somewhere outside of Private trackers. :/

Or at least a better release is out the somewhere

Everything I've released is currently available via:

• Seedboxes on torrents
  • XDCC via FakeEtzimal

Most releases are also available by Drive links in their threads, and older releases by MEGA as well.

I have no plans to delete things off XDCC/Drive, but those are less reliable and robust formats than the seedboxed torrents. The torrents are always considered my primary and long-term availability method. If I delete anything, it'll be stuff that's well-seeded and hopefully won't die off.

• Like 1

~PROJECT STARTED: The Heroic Legend of Arslan (2015)~

I've also cleaned up the main index a little by moving projects in the "Requests" half to In Progress (March Comes In Like a Lion and now Arslan as well). I'm not going to move the two that are in Projects (Red Garden and Claymore) because getting those alphabetized is really annoying, but I've marked them as in progress to be a bit more clear.

Any QC help on Arslan is greatly appreciated, since the subtitle work on them is actually mine this time (with some help from CaptainJet and Scyrous where applicable).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

~RELEASED: various v2 batches (Barakamon, Canaan, Cross Ange)~

These are mostly maintenance things (mistimed subs on one episode each for Barakamon/Ange, couple missed dialogue lines on Canaan). However, since these are very old releases, I've also gone ahead and updated them all to 2018 standards, including the all-important Forced flag on Signs, language tags on video tracks, etc.

The almighty spreadsheet now has a CTR-specific tab at the bottom where you can view all my releases with breakdowns of sources, as well as which are currently reported broken and which are up to 2018 standards. I'll be slowly working through these, first by fixing the outstanding broken releases, then actually working through some of the non-broken ones and improving them if necessary, or just updating them to standard if not. 

no patches for anything, because I have unlimited bandwidth and making patches takes way too much effort.

All my current projects are still in progress, they're just all waiting on other people at the moment.

• Like 1