Catar

The CTR Index - Your new home for GLORIOUS bloated best quality dual-audio releases!

1 minute ago, Catar said:

okay okay, let's at least keep it reasonably on-topic ._.

Right release index... Where are new releases :D

Just now, Faronil said:

Right release index... Where are new releases :D

gonna try and get bund out before the end of the year, that's about it for now. Claymore is actually active again as well, though new content there will be a while unfortunately. My other projects are all stalled at various things:

• Gurren Lagann: Encoding hasn't even started since this is the same collaboration team as Claymore. Will hopefully be able to work on this after Claymore, but that depends on factors beyond my control.
  • Hunter x Hunter: obviously just waiting on BDs as usual.
  • KILL la KILL Redux: Idle was doing dubmatching subs for this and I think he was pretty far along, so I wouldn't want to redo things he's already done. Besides that, it needs a bit of audio resync as this was an earlier release where I didn't do it totally correct. (you wouldn't notice unless you go looking for it but it bothers me enough to fix for the v2 batch).
  • Log Horizon Redux: this depends on Etzimal right now. He's not allowing me to do it without good KFX to replace the hardsubbed SallySubs set that we can't recreate.
  • Ouran Highschool Host Club: waiting on more episodes from MTBB for timing. freeka is currently working on the TS ahead of this though.
  • Red Garden: waiting on timed subs from mr. complaints up there.
  • Arslan S01/S02: waiting on encodes, scyrous is busy doing literally everything.

No new shows are planned beyond that. At the moment, I'm focusing on my current novel above all else, since I neglected it a lot this year due to various dramas, health disasters and other things.

• Like 5

you re picking diffrent sources for kill la kill and log horizon i hope?

winter did stellar encodes for both @720p. wouldnt know about 1080p for these shows

Edited by sfaxt

1 minute ago, sfaxt said:

you re picking diffrent sources for kill la kill and log horizon i hope?

Log Horizon is switching to Yousei-Raws. KLK last comparison we ran, there was no significant difference between FFF's encode and the various raws we compared. If you show me a significant improvement to be made then we can switch, but you'd need to justify a lot there since the effort of moving the sheer amount of signs in KLK will take forever.

• Like 2

so whats the change for klk ? just subs? but yeah ill admit winter needs sync for it so its gonna be a pain. though i have cr script synced

Edited by sfaxt

Just now, sfaxt said:

so whats the change for klk ? just subs?

The Signs track is being dubmatched since there are a lot of signs that differ from what's spoken aloud and it gets very irritating as the series goes on. If you visit the KLK thread you'll see us debating specifics on which need to be changed and which stay. Besides that, there's a couple episodes where the audio drifts a bit that I'd like to correct, but it's close enough (and KLK is such a stylized show anyway) that no one has noticed or pointed it out yet >.> just something I'm feeling perfectionist about.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, iBreaker said:

I have a request please, 1080p h.264 Hi10 FLAC Dual Audio releases of:

1) Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods

2) Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F'

3) Dragon Ball Super

Philosophy-raws did both of the movies. Kametsu did the battle of gods but the english audio is truehd though.

Edited by kitkat

23 hours ago, Catar said:

Ordinal Scale is being handled by HTT, as listed on the sheet linked at the top of my index page. Please remember to check there for whatever series you may be interested in, as it may already be in progress.

Ok.

11 hours ago, iBreaker said:

I have a request please, 1080p h.264 Hi10 FLAC Dual Audio releases of:

1) Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods

2) Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F'

3) Dragon Ball Super

Requests here are also closed, as stated in the first post:

On 7/22/2016 at 7:39 AM, Catar said:

REQUESTS: Currently closed. Feel free to make a request in this thread anyway, someone else might pick it up. (Read this and check this before requesting!)

Better to ask in the requests section :3

On 12/18/2017 at 3:08 AM, sfaxt said:

from the top of my head . . . 

and 100% surely im forgetting some or many ^^ anyway there's no consensus and there are other very good encoders. those are my favorites

@sfaxt do you have an opinion on mottoj encodes?  Seems to do mostly retro restorations.  (others familiar with this encoder are free to chime in as well!)

Edited by shamil11
trimmed unnecessary parts of quoted

2 minutes ago, Moodkiller said:

Requests here are also closed, as stated in the first post:

Better to ask in the requests section :3

Eh, I don't mind requests being made here at the moment since basically every person doing this style of release is following this thread anyway =P

There's a greater volume of requests made in the Requests board that don't correlate at all to our preference for bloat, and I'm sure a lot of remuxers aren't following that board for that reason. I don't have the time or inclination to work on a lot of projects right now (besides what I listed above) but I'm happy to help coordinate or acquire materials for things, so requests are welcome to be posted here. just don't be surprised if it doesn't get picked up.

3 hours ago, shamil11 said:

@sfaxt do you have an opinion on mottoj encodes?  Seems to do mostly retro restorations.  (others familiar with this encoder are free to chime in as well!)

his chrno crusade is the only thing i have. that one is good. so he's worth a check sure

i guess you refer to dub because sub looked fine and dandy

what kind of person would watch a zombie apocalypse aniime dubbed anyway?

Edited by sfaxt

Just now, sfaxt said:

i guess you refer to dub because sub was looks fine and dandy

nah, japanese audio was desynced on ep12, for one, as well as desynced on ep03, 06 and 08 alongside the english audio because philosophy-raws sucks.

did anyone even watch this release besides kuchi? ._.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sfaxt said:

i did watch it actually^^

just a reminder: this is a forum. Not a live chatroom. You really shouldn't have to edit every single post you make. It makes it very difficult to carry out a conversation when we're never sure if the content of your post is going to suddenly expand with every page refresh <.<

slow it down, man.

tbh i think i never made an unedited forum post :P

yes id say its safer to read my posts 5 mins later ^^

Edited by sfaxt

7 hours ago, Catar said:

nah, japanese audio was desynced on ep12, for one, as well as desynced on ep03, 06 and 08 alongside the english audio because philosophy-raws sucks.

did anyone even watch this release besides kuchi? ._.

I'm going to :D I didn't request this series for nothing! Was just waiting for your finalized version...for about a year

10 minutes ago, Faronil said:

I'm going to :D I didn't request this series for nothing! Was just waiting for your finalized version...for about a year

well merry christmas. it took a long time to wrap it sorry.

• Like 2