Catar

The CTR Index - Your new home for GLORIOUS bloated best quality dual-audio releases!

19 hours ago, kitkat said:

Hope it gets release soon :(( how about love live s2 though?? Dang I just noticed baka to test is stalled :( 

According to our sheet (ignore this for now-looking to public sharing it), LLS2 not starting until FFF's official batch comes out. All other status's can be found there or the main sheet you're using now. Feel free to ask on #HTT @irc.xertion.org if you want to know more stuff (and to not clog up Catars thread with others releases - sorry @Catar <3)

Edited by Moodkiller
ignore sheet link for now
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Moodkiller said:

According to our sheet, LLS2 not starting until FFF's official batch comes out. All other status's can be found there or the main sheet you're using now. Feel free to ask on #HTT @irc.xertion.org if you want to know more stuff (and to not clog up Catars thread with others releases - sorry @Catar <3)

I don't mind. Given my significantly decreased activity, this seems like a perfect thread to suss out similar projects as a meeting ground and planning area.

by all means please continue <3

edit: @Moodkiller the HTT sheet does not have public viewing access set. That link leads to a login page. also why isn't it on the main sheet ;-;

Edited by Catar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Catar said:

I don't mind. Given my significantly decreased activity, this seems like a perfect thread to suss out similar projects as a meeting ground and planning area.

by all means please continue <3

edit: @Moodkiller the HTT sheet does not have public viewing access set. That link leads to a login page. also why isn't it on the main sheet ;-;

Awesome, thank you Catar <3

LOL!! Why does this always happen to me? First the link to a hidden staff hangout that only a handful can see and now this!! I give up. I will check with the other HTT members and see if there is a reason for both of those of your queries.

6 minutes ago, Fluttershaft said:

Is there a general consensus on all the raw providers? I just know that Moozzi2 and Ohys are bad, what about the others?

What do you mean by "general consensus on all the raw providers"? There are a few so it depends who you're referring to specifically.

The list of trusted, but not limited to is: Yousei-raws, Beatrice-raws, Winter, REVO and Philosophy-raws

• Like 1

from the top of my head beatrice, yousei, yurasyk (aka chyrka, mostly does retro), salender, kagura , akatomba, urotsuki (mostly retro, now releases under beatrice)

sofcj (shounen sagas mostly), winter (720p mostly) are all good and release(d) a good bunch of series each.

vcb ( but mostly releases x265)

and afro, philosophy, revo, ANE --they release with subs

and 100% surely im forgetting some or many ^^ anyway there's no consensus and there are other very good encoders. those are my favorites

Edited by sfaxt
  • Thanks 1

Back from the grave to give a collective Thank ye for some of the releases you put out... (I've been gone for quite some time...)

Thought by now you'd given up on releases xD

Now I just have to figure out this new like-system... :D

18 minutes ago, Faronil said:

Back from the grave to give a collective Thank ye for some of the releases you put out... (I've been gone for quite some time...)

Thought by now you'd given up on releases xD

Now I just have to figure out this new like-system... :D

I was wondering where you ran off to. Welcome back <3

don't worry about all the weird silly reaction buttons. they're for the heretics to enjoy. You can always just click on the heart to give a good old normal like.

23 minutes ago, Catar said:

I was wondering where you ran off to. Welcome back <3

don't worry about all the weird silly reaction buttons. they're for the heretics to enjoy. You can always just click on the heart to give a good old normal like.

Are you currently still working on anything? Or too busy now that you've given up your yellow title for a shiny blue mod title :P

Edited by Faronil

Just now, Faronil said:

Are you currently still working on anything? Or to busy now that you've given up your yellow title for a shiny blue mod title :P

Actually, the biggest thing you missed is COOOOOOOOOORDINATION.

see this spreadsheet.

• Like 1

Just now, Catar said:

Actually, the biggest thing you missed is COOOOOOOOOORDINATION.

see this spreadsheet.

What kinda of doomsday event took place here that this level of coordination was reached :o I'm scared

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Faronil said:

What kinda of doomsday event took place here that this level of coordination was reached :o I'm scared

A few ~drama~ incidents of people stepping over each other on releases. So now we don't do that anymore =P

1 minute ago, Gogeta-Blue said:

Will u work on SAO Ordinal Scale?

Ordinal Scale is being handled by HTT, as listed on the sheet linked at the top of my index page. Please remember to check there for whatever series you may be interested in, as it may already be in progress.

I have a request please, 1080p h.264 Hi10 FLAC Dual Audio releases of:

1) Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods

2) Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F'

3) Dragon Ball Super

Hey Catar, I finally watched all the Scrapped Princess release. I know you lovvvveeeed this series! But for me the endless ending song was a bit much on ep 24 on the English track, it's not the none flac version so you probably wont care so much. I'm not sure if it was pointed out or not, probably something to do with it being the only one without the preview?

Fuck this thread, I'm un-following...

Damm notifications every two seconds and emails popping up :anger:

Edited by (AC)

6 minutes ago, Vaux said:

Hey Catar, I finally watched all the Scrapped Princess release. I know you lovvvveeeed this series! But for me the endless ending song was a bit much on ep 24 on the English track, it's not the none flac version so you probably wont care so much. I'm not sure if it was pointed out or not, probably something to do with it being the only one without the preview?

uhh. I don't know about 'lovvvvvvveeeeeeed'. It was fine. 

The 'endless ending song', to be a bit more clear for other readers here, is that after the credits roll on the final episode, the track starts playing again over a quick title card. I'm not sure why it does this, and it's probably a flaw in the audio rip from Cartoon-World. Couldn't say why it happens though, I never had the original DVD set that this audio came from so I can't compare it to the source. It's a pretty minor problem though, so I won't be fixing it.

in the future please post problems with a specific release to that thread, for organization's sake.

2 minutes ago, (AC) said:

Fuck this thread, Im un-following...

Damm notifications every two seconds and emails popping up :anger:

that's the best part of this thread! <3

Edited by Catar

So how's everyone's day?

Want to start a vote on AOTM here? 

Hell lets all start a one word story

^A....

Just now, (AC) said:

So how's everyone's day?

Want to start a vote on AOTM here? 

Hell lets all start a one word story

^A....

okay okay, let's at least keep it reasonably on-topic ._.

• Haha 1