Catar

The CTR Index - Your new home for GLORIOUS bloated best quality dual-audio releases!

2 minutes ago, sfaxt said:

thanks for sharing catar. 

i ll hold till scy+ kbaraka release S2 i guess.

for some reason noone wants to pick this up

who knows. Anyway, yeah, just wait for them. As for Dekinai, I've mirrored all his stuff to XDCC for those who can't access AB. 

also, 1000th post in this thread. wheee.

• Like 4

irrelevant. i hardly use it, but something changed with mega?
i just downloaded 15 gb with free without hitting a cap

On 12/10/2017 at 11:14 PM, kitkat said:

Just wanna add this to my request :3 same 1080p dual audio FLAC

-Unbreakable Machine-Doll + OVAs (Yousei-raws)

https://myanimelist.net/anime/17247/Machine-Doll_wa_Kizutsukanai

I'm a bit late to this, but there is a 720p version based over here if you want (specials, commentary and uncensored). Granted 720p only. As for 1080p there is Shirσ's version here which I believe he encoded from the JPBD

On 12/13/2017 at 9:06 AM, sfaxt said:

irrelevant. i hardly use it, but something changed with mega?
i just downloaded 15 gb with free without hitting a cap

They tend to free up their bandwidth every now and then. So if you catch them in an "off-peak" time, you can download quite I bit in one go. @Pollux will be able to contribute some totals as to what he has been able to pull. There is still the trick of switching your IP address if you're on a dynamic one from your ISP.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Moodkiller said:

As for 1080p there is Shirσ's version here which I believe he encoded from the JPBD

Thanks, but it's not FLAC though :( 

2 minutes ago, kitkat said:

Thanks, but it's not FLAC though :( 

Welp. Looking at the AB and BTN releases, they are all in AC3 format for the ENG track... which tells me that FLAC was not available for this release. Perhaps @Hark0n could shed some light on the matter? The JPN audio track seems to be obtainable in FLAC, so the best release would be AC3 ENG audio and FLAC JPN going by my assumption. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Moodkiller said:

Welp. Looking at the AB and BTN releases, they are all in AC3 format for the ENG track... which tells me that FLAC was not available for this release. Perhaps @Hark0n could shed some light on the matter? The JPN audio track seems to be obtainable in FLAC, so the best release would be AC3 ENG audio and FLAC JPN going by my assumption. 

Yeah all existing releases have lossy audio, but the USBD does have TrueHD 5.1 English audio. I believe Shiro's uses FFF's release with the JPN audio re-encoded from FLAC to AAC and English audio & commentary in AAC from the USBD. 

I can probably get the BDMV from u2 and provide the lossless audio if somebody is interested in finishing the series for release, though I might recommend comparing the Yousei-raws video (which I have and may also make available).

Aside from that, I would be quite unable to do any of the real work on it myself at this time--my project queue is about 14 deep at this point, no lie. It'll be a busy new year for me...

Edited by shamil11
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Moodkiller said:

Perhaps @Hark0n could shed some light on the matter?

I don't have any idea on why most of releases use US DVD audio for this show. DVD and BD were uploaded on ADC with only few day difference - maybe the groups were in the rush to get it out. Also, I don't have access to AB and BTN, so I wouldn't know what their releases are using.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hark0n said:

I don't have any idea on why most of releases use US DVD audio for this show. DVD and BD were uploaded on ADC with only few day difference - maybe the groups were in the rush to get it out. Also, I don't have access to AB and BTN, so I wouldn't know what their releases are using.

Hmm, I see. Maybe it was also a size thing. With the USBD being beyond an "acceptable ratio" to download? I don't know, I'm just saying what I would have thought at the time. Its basically CBM on BTN, and on AB some user by the name of Zeroxv who has has a doki remux with the following media info for the audio:

Spoiler

Audio #1
ID : 2
Format : AAC
Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
Format profile : LC
Codec ID : A_AAC
Duration : 23mn 42s
Channel(s) : 6 channels
Channel positions : Front: L C R, Side: L R, LFE
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Compression mode : Lossy
Delay relative to video : 9ms
Language : English
Default : Yes
Forced : No

Well, this could go onto the sheet as an open project with room to upgrade if anyone has the USBD audio

Whoops... sorry @shamil11... didnt see your reply there xD

2 hours ago, shamil11 said:

Yeah all existing releases have lossy audio, but the USBD does have TrueHD 5.1 English audio. I believe Shiro's uses FFF's release with the JPN audio re-encoded from FLAC to AAC and English audio & commentary in AAC from the USBD. 

I can probably get the BDMV from u2 and provide the lossless audio if somebody is interested in finishing the series for release, though I might recommend comparing the Yousei-raws video (which I have and may also make available).

Aside from that, I would be quite unable to do any of the real work on it myself at this time--my project queue is about 14 deep at this point, no lie. It'll be a busy new year for me...

Alright, well I can put you down on the on the sheet as a possible source provider... (I think you're and editor on it as well?? kek)

Edited by Moodkiller

17 hours ago, Moodkiller said:

They tend to free up their bandwidth every now and then. So if you catch them in an "off-peak" time, you can download quite I bit in one go. @Pollux will be able to contribute some totals as to what he has been able to pull. There is still the trick of switching your IP address if you're on a dynamic one from your ISP.

Yeah, I've been able to DL 20+GB between 12AM-5AM my time. Central Time that is.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mikezilla2 said:

Project Blue earth SOS  

would that Be something on Cards ? 

Cant seem to find a proper HD dual audio Release

It was never released in HD. You'd want Exiled-Destiny's DVD release for dual audio.

On 9/23/2017 at 10:10 PM, Audioboxer said:

Yeah, I'd need to rename files too for torrents as I also used filebot for naming for Kodi lol. That would be slow and painful but still quicker than redownloading everything.

This is SUPER delayed reply, but how does that saying go? Better late than never?

As far as renaming goes, you can use something like BRU (Bulk Rename Utility): http://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk/Download.php - very powerfully with regex options as well but you should be able to get everything done with the other boxes.

0b3d440b8f.png

• Like 1

Thanks @HTT for picking up Baka to Test Series :)) hope it doesn't end up like kancolle, D-Frag and Maid Sama :3

at least where i checked, I see only dvd9s. maybe no one bothered to buy the bd and share. or maybe BD was so bad noboby bothered to share or encode it.

I dont see any bdrips available either.

5 hours ago, mikezilla2 said:

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Project-Blue-Earth-SOS-Blu-ray/107132/

Are you saying this is an upscale and isn't worth having ?

saw something about a 720p rip but cant find ........

The BDs have never been ripped to any site that I can see, unfortunately. Given the year it was made, it's right in the middle of the early digital anime era, where everything was produced at low resolutions. More than likely it's just a bad upscale. It's possible it's actually a true HD remaster, but with no encodes or BDs to look at, there's nothing we can do unless someone wants to purchase it and send it over.

6 hours ago, kitkat said:

Thanks @HTT for picking up Baka to Test Series :)) hope it doesn't end up like kancolle, D-Frag and Maid Sama :3

Statement of the century!!!

I'm not too sure what happened to D-Frag and Kancolle, Maid Sama I know got quite sign intensive near the end and after 20 episodes - momentum was lost.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SSJLuffy said:

It looks like Crunchyroll has the series in HD. Those obviously aren't what you're asking for though 

i would accept that if its dual audio?

17 hours ago, Moodkiller said:

Statement of the century!!!

I'm not too sure what happened to D-Frag and Kancolle, Maid Sama I know got quite sign intensive near the end and after 20 episodes - momentum was lost.

Hope it gets release soon :(( how about love live s2 though?? Dang I just noticed baka to test is stalled :(