Catar

The CTR Index - Your new home for GLORIOUS bloated best quality dual-audio releases!

48 minutes ago, PDoggy77 said:

FWIW, I see no difference between Kamigami and yan apart from the fact yan is much darker. I would definitely keep Kamigami.

seems to vary depending on player. in MPC with LAV filters, there is no difference in brightness and yan is cleaner and more detailed.

here's a representative example: https://diff.pics/cdM9vqgZtmqu/1

but let's leave Catar's thread alone now about this baccano stuff.

Edited by blondvillain

11 minutes ago, sfaxt said:

how about parasyte? beatrice released a fresh encode today

Already being handled by Moodkiller and Scyrous. Also, that's not actually out yet. Check the post more closely.

• Like 2

yeah I forgot i saw it somewhere xD as for the torrent its only a matter on 1 day or 2 ( at least for rutracker) idk about U2

Edited by sfaxt

I'm wondering, would you do a remux of a 540p release (where it's better than any other 720p/1080p alternatives)?

Just now, Jaan said:

I'm wondering, would you do a remux of a 540p release (where it's better than any other 720p/1080p alternatives)?

I have done this in the past already. My release of Gungrave was Yellow-Flash's 540p release, which was better than the next-best alternative (720p TCL). I've also done several 480p DVD releases where the BDs were simply no good (Noein, Wolf's Rain).

The 1080p in the thread title is a bit misleading nowadays. I'ma go remove it now.

• Like 1

Would love if you could do a release with Yellow-Flash's new Death Note Blu-ray encode (with lossless audios/subs from PanicPaintbrush's release). Y-F's is ordered chapters but I'm pretty sure it can unlink well. Their release beats quality and file size from any other ones out there.

1 minute ago, Jaan said:

Would love if you could do a release with Yellow-Flash's new Death Note Blu-ray encode (with lossless audios/subs from PanicPaintbrush's release). Y-F's is ordered chapters but I'm pretty sure it can unlink well. Their release beats quality and file size from any other ones out there.

Good lord, Yellow-Flash revived to do Death Note?

well then. That might actually be something I have to do. I'll investigate it. Thanks for the heads up.

• Like 2

I dunno if you are still taking requests, but I was wondering if you'd consider working your magic on a high quality Eureka Seven Psalm of the Planets (S1) release? Looking at aB alone, there's ozc and a-s, both of which are only AAC. So it would be nice to have FLAC for both audio tracks.

As for sources, from nyaa, there are two that are 1080p-esque: NAOKI-Raws and EggPain-Raws&ANK-Raws. For EggPain-ANK, there are also subs that apparently work with the release. There may be other sources listed on other trackers. All that's missing is the eng audio track, but the bdmv is on aB.

22 minutes ago, warlord8 said:

I dunno if you are still taking requests, but I was wondering if you'd consider working your magic on a high quality Eureka Seven Psalm of the Planets (S1) release? Looking at aB alone, there's ozc and a-s, both of which are only AAC. So it would be nice to have FLAC for both audio tracks.

As for sources, from nyaa, there are two that are 1080p-esque: NAOKI-Raws and EggPain-Raws&ANK-Raws. For EggPain-ANK, there are also subs that apparently work with the release. There may be other sources listed on other trackers. All that's missing is the eng audio track, but the bdmv is on aB.

if only there were a way to check, possibly at the very top of the thread... =P

anyway, I've actually never, ever heard someone refer to Eureka Seven with that full subtitle, so you threw me for loop there. please remember to always include a MAL/AniDB link in requests. I'm really avoiding adding more projects right now since I've already got several in-depth ones lined up, but I'll add it to the sheet as an open request and perhaps someone else on this board will pick it up.

2 minutes ago, Catar said:

if only there were a way to check, possibly at the very top of the thread... =P

anyway, I've actually never, ever heard someone refer to Eureka Seven with that full subtitle, so you threw me for loop there. please remember to always include a MAL/AniDB link in requests. I'm really avoiding adding more projects right now since I've already got several in-depth ones lined up, but I'll add it to the sheet as an open request and perhaps someone else on this board will pick it up.

Lulz, well I saw the death note request so I figured it was worth a shot.

Yeah I didn't know about the full title of Eureka Seven S1 either, but i did put in parenthesis "S1" to help claify. You can add it to open requests, but honestly, I doubt anyone else will pick this up considering my requests arent always the most popular choices (*cough* Samurai 7 *cough*). If it were popular, it'd probably be done by now.

2 minutes ago, warlord8 said:

Lulz, well I saw the death note request so I figured it was worth a shot.

Yeah I didn't know about the full title of Eureka Seven S1 either, but i did put in parenthesis "S1" to help claify. You can add it to open requests, but honestly, I doubt anyone else will pick this up considering my requests arent always the most popular choices (*cough* Samurai 7 *cough*). If it were popular, it'd probably be done by now.

eh, you might be surprised. I think Eureka Seven was decently popular. Had a lot going for it above usual mecha show fodder, even if Eureka as a character was annoying and underwhelming.

Death Note isn't really a request, since I love that show and would have done a project myself forever ago if PPB hadn't already done so. Since Yellow-Flash revived out of nowhere to do a new encode of it, I just had to step in to make a final version. That said, I haven't actually done anything on it besides run my OC removal scripts to see if it's even a viable project. Too busy doing Raildex and Red Garden.

1 hour ago, warlord8 said:

(*cough* Samurai 7 *cough*)

Yea, what happened to that one. Broken video, mhh? 

30 minutes ago, EljayFlintok said:

Yea, what happened to that one. Broken video, mhh? 

Umm not sure tbh, I made an open request for it a few months back. It seems Catar has the materials and removed the ordered chapters, but I guess this broke the video(?). Hopefully, someone picks it up. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, warlord8 said:

Umm not sure tbh, I made an open request for it a few months back. It seems Catar has the materials and removed the ordered chapters, but I guess this broke the video(?). Hopefully, someone picks it up. 

correct, video broke on removing ordered chapters and I didn't see a better video source.

Just now, mikezilla2 said:

@Catar   you umm  taking requests at all ?

He is away at the moment. Last I read he wasn't at this stage, as he had a couple of big projects on the go that he wants to put behind him first (Raildex series and Red Garden). Though, I'm sure he would listen. 

• Like 1