Jump to content
Catar

The CTR Index - Your new home for GLORIOUS bloated best quality dual-audio releases!

Recommended Posts

Good day, dear Sir and Mesdames. Since this site seems to be hosted on a german server, I may ask if also content in german is available here. Kind regards.

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, b3tic0 said:

Good day, dear Sir and Mesdames. Since this site seems to be hosted on a german server, I may ask if also content in german is available here. Kind regards.

 

Hi. As far as I am aware there is no German content here. I am from Germany as well. So far since my joining this forum I have not encountered any content with German audio. For specifically German anime or cartoons you'd have to look for a German private tracker. 

Edited by EljayFlintok

Share this post


Link to post

Best version of Baccano, anyone? I've got joseole, but I feel like it could be improved upon. Don't see any RAWs listed on Beatrice, Yousei, or Philosophy though.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Surlias said:

Best version of Baccano, anyone? I've got joseole, but I feel like it could be improved upon. Don't see any RAWs listed on Beatrice, Yousei, or Philosophy though.

Dragon-releases did one recently using Kamigami-Raws. It's on XDCC or on ANT/AB. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Little request, could you do The world god only knows s1+2 with (1080+FLAC) afaik shiro did s2 with AAC and USBD and DAE did s1 with USBD and AAC as well, briefly scouted video and yousei is available for s1 and kuroi for s2 not sure what else though, shiro and DAE both used CMS subs again not sure what else is available. Would appreciate this to complete the series with 1080p FLAC to go with Deanzels OVA's and third season. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ryutai said:

Little request, could you do The world god only knows s1+2 with (1080+FLAC) afaik shiro did s2 with AAC and USBD and DAE did s1 with USBD and AAC as well, briefly scouted video and yousei is available for s1 and kuroi for s2 not sure what else though, shiro and DAE both used CMS subs again not sure what else is available. Would appreciate this to complete the series with 1080p FLAC to go with Deanzels OVA's and third season. 

I really have no interest in the series, sorry, and at the moment I'm not taking requests. Too much going on right now. however, I've added it to the sheet as an open request (which also has the debut of automatic counting of open requests, active projects, etc. Now if you ever want to work on something and don't know what, look for purple boxes!)

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Catar said:

I really have no interest in the series, sorry, and at the moment I'm not taking requests. Too much going on right now. however, I've added it to the sheet as an open request (which also has the debut of automatic counting of open requests, active projects, etc. Now if you ever want to work on something and don't know what, look for purple boxes!)

 

Its a good show you should watch it ;) and alrighty yeah that's fine I understand, I had it listed as a project a while back but I never got my hands on the audio and since then I haven't had the time to work on things anyways :( thanks for the response anyway :)

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Ryutai said:

 

Its a good show you should watch it ;) and alrighty yeah that's fine I understand, I had it listed as a project a while back but I never got my hands on the audio and since then I haven't had the time to work on things anyways :( thanks for the response anyway :)

I did. Definitely not my kind of show. thus the lack of interest.

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, Catar said:

I did. Definitely not my kind of show. thus the lack of interest.

Ahhhhh  I tried lol tbh I didn't have you down as a harem kinda guy anyways :^) nah I don't even know why I liked it so much myself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ music was nice though

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/19/2017 at 5:05 AM, Surlias said:

Best version of Baccano, anyone? I've got joseole, but I feel like it could be improved upon. Don't see any RAWs listed on Beatrice, Yousei, or Philosophy though.

There're Salender-Raws and yan04000985, and as far as I know their encodes are very decent. I have Coalgirls' release downloaded long time ago, and I'm thinking of replacing it with one of the encodes aforementioned if I found the quality was better.

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, Shu Ouma said:

There're Salender-Raws and yan04000985, and as far as I know their encodes are very decent. I have Coalgirls' release downloaded long time ago, and I'm thinking of replacing it with one of the encodes aforementioned if I found the quality was better.

 

I haven't checked either of those encodes as I wasn't aware of them until now. However, I did end up replacing my Coalgirls copy with Kamigami-Raws. I compared them and found Kamigami to be an improvement, especially in the background details which were better represented whereas Coalgirls had a tendency to break down and lose stability in a lot of scenes. It was consistently an improvement all the way around.

 

Only downside is it needs a little subtitle love, but I don't recall this show having any signs and there's no lyrics to the opening, so it would just be for the ED.

 

If you do any comparisons against those other releases please chime in about it. ^_^

 

 

 

I actually need to check out what Catar mentioned below and see if they already took care of the subs. This may actually be the go to release for this show.

 

On 8/18/2017 at 10:07 PM, Catar said:

Dragon-releases did one recently using Kamigami-Raws. It's on XDCC or on ANT/AB. 

 

Edited by ThePJzer
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/20/2017 at 6:39 PM, Shu Ouma said:

There're Salender-Raws and yan04000985, and as far as I know their encodes are very decent. I have Coalgirls' release downloaded long time ago, and I'm thinking of replacing it with one of the encodes aforementioned if I found the quality was better.

 

Thanks for the reply! I did a comparison and for me yan04000985 is the winner. I might do a remux with DR's subs if anyone is interested.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, Surlias said:

 

Thanks for the reply! I did a comparison and for me yan04000985 is the winner. I might do a remux with DR's subs if anyone is interested.

If you're lazy, you could probably get Dragon to redo it by telling him he chose the wrong video option. Poke him on IRC, he's on #Kametsu all the time (Dragoncb234).

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Surlias said:

 

Thanks for the reply! I did a comparison and for me yan04000985 is the winner. I might do a remux with DR's subs if anyone is interested.

 

Did this comparison include Kamigami-Raws? I'm just curious since that's what I have as I found the video to be superior to Coalgirls. I haven't checked these other two releases out yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, DabDeity710 said:

Oh we talking bout Baccano now?:greedy:

while I appreciate your enthusiasm and wanting to show support, do keep in mind this is a bulletin board, not a chat room. Making a post like this that doesn't really offer any contribution is detrimental to the forum, because it pings everyone subscribed to this thread and diminishes the value of the posts here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Tbh about baccano subs, best choice would be probably retail ,so no big deal if its not a custom release. Its meant to be watched dubbed, and retail is the closest to dub for the non native speakers(listeners w/e :P). They re not the same but pretty close, and certainly help with the odd word, one doesnt understand in the dub,  ayu might be a good sub option- havent checked it extensively- but certainly it cant be watched with dub as its very different. and  baccano is one of the few cases i vote 100% dub. Anyone compared yan04000985 with kamigami? not that Im unhappy with kamigami tbh.

Edited by sfaxt

Share this post


Link to post

Yes, I specifically meant yan04000985 vs KR (via Dragon-Releases' remux) when I said I did a comparison. My preference is for the yan04000985 encode, it's tighter and cleaner and nicely detailed.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

well thanks. ill download it and check it out.  its one of my favorites so i wouldnt skip a 1080p release without checking :P is there a mega pass there? because not so sure torrent is active 

Edited by sfaxt

Share this post


Link to post
×