Moar-Chan

Console or PC?

Console or PC?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Console or PC?

• PC
    • Console

If there are the same game for PC and console available I chose the PC, it's faster, you can upgrade your pc and it's flexible. But there are so amny games only for the ps-vita and psp(I use the ps go and ps-vita) so I also choose this console. But The PC is better, there are so many H-Games for PC and only for PC(exclusive) so it's the better choice.

PC has more potential and I like the idea of having all of my games on just one device, but the fact of the matter is that things just don't work out that way. Not only are some games incompatible with advancing operating systems, but services like Steam are recently disabling their products on older software... all of this more or less necessitates keeping around a box specifically for playing last decade's games. Which is a bit of a pain. Consoles aren't better in that regard...

PC. Almost 10 years ago I spent $600 for my PC and that lasted me until just this year. $800 for my new one, I'm sure it'll last me even longer, and it's in the genre that I like.