Sign in to follow this  
J-Lord

BERSERK Trailer (E3 2016)

BERSERK 2016

It seems with all the recent hype with Berserk has given birth to a game. Check out this E3 Teaser Trailer:

Announce Trailer:

Promo Trailer:

Edited by J-Lord

Update: New Teaser trailer showing off some game play, must say my hype for this game is at a high! Will definitely be looking forward to this game:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ab8895
      Before playing Jump force, how many episodes of an anime should i watch atleast? I've Seen One piece up Until 325 and Naruto (not shippuden) until 198. I've seen the other. The reason I'm asking this because i don't want to see any transformations of the characters before i watch it in actual Anime.
    • By Forestechoes
      I have just started a channel on Youtube of piano performances of tunes from Anime and game related music.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2u9dYszD6sPA7Ck8L38i7A

While the video quality is average at best due to the encode i'm using, the Audio is at high quality.
      as of the time of this writing i have recorded 5 vids and i will be keeping the channel regularly updated.

Please drop by and subscribe, see if you recognize any of these tunes from the beautifully composed anime and games of this world  

• By 420SuperSaiyan
      What would be the best combination of two games
    • By rich9999
      Hi everyone, nice to meet you all.

I'm currently living in Singapore and I read manga/light novels, watch anime and play Japanese games and also other PC games.

I speak and read English and Japanese. 

I'm looking for friends in Singapore who are also interested in manga, light novel, anime and Japanese games.

If you happen to also live in Singapore, you can also PM me so we can exchange our contact no and meet offline (if it's OK with you off course)