Mr. Kimiko

[index] The Scooby-Doo Franchise (50th Anniversary, 2019)

1 hour ago, GregKat said:

Just shared these in another Scooby-Doo thread:

Scooby-Doo! and the Spooky Scarecrow

Scooby-Doo! Haunted Holidays

These are as you can see WEB-DLs from Boomerang. I'll see if I can grab and upload the third, and if they ever release the last two in HD I will get them.

Are you able to rip them from Netflix ? All six 22min specials are available there.

4 minutes ago, Sheldon131 said:

Are you able to rip them from Netflix ? All six 22min specials are available there.

Of course I could, but I don't see the point in it since they're only available in SD on Netflix, just like on iTunes and Amazon.

• Like 2

If I knew they would be in SD, I wouldnt asked ;)

Thank you for the reply though

Edited by Sheldon131

On 6/12/2018 at 6:58 PM, GregKat said:

Just shared these in another Scooby-Doo thread:

Scooby-Doo! and the Spooky Scarecrow

Scooby-Doo! Haunted Holidays

These are as you can see WEB-DLs from Boomerang. I'll see if I can grab and upload the third, and if they ever release the last two in HD I will get them.

Any chance of getting the WEB-DL's from boomerang of the released season 2 episodes of Be Cool Scooby-Doo? because the best ones at the moment are HDTV rips with no subtitles

13 hours ago, PrincessAlicia said:

Any chance of getting the WEB-DL's from boomerang of the released season 2 episodes of Be Cool Scooby-Doo? because the best ones at the moment are HDTV rips with no subtitles

I'm not sure if it uses the new or old encryption, but I think we might be able to decrypt the new files as well pretty soon. So I'll see what I can do about that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Shardoip said:

Any update to this amazing project? Would love for it to be completed by 2019 

I basically dropped any and all projects on this site.

1 minute ago, Mr. Kimiko said:

I basically dropped any and all projects on this site.

Ah thats too bad, just found this site yesterday, thanks for your other uploads tho!