This or That?

tptmike

22 hours ago, DabDeity710 said:

Yea Satauki's face is manly af.

I don't drink root beer anymore but I grew up with Mug and A&W so Mug's

Better secret move: Moolah-Douken (Deadpool) or 1,000 Years of Death (Naruto) ?

1,000 Years of Death is awesome

If you want to be in TF2, will you join RED or BLU? 

Hell yeah, Samurai Champloo~!

I'll have to go with Mugen because he's he has a wisecracking, take-no-shit personality where as Jin is what you'd expect a samurai to be like. Not that I don't love that, but Mugen has the edge.

April Fools' Day or St. Patrick's Day?

Jin's the coolest but I see more of myself in Mugen, not that I don't see a lot of myself in Jin too. They're both the shit tho.

St. Patricks Day since we use it as an excuse to party not really caring about what the holiday actually means. Never been to an April Fools Party (although that sounds like it'd b fun af if there was one)

Revy or Fujiko Mine?

I miss Colbert Report so much. Did you see the details of the O'Reily harassment shit? Dude asks girls of lower positions back to his hotel room in exchange for career advice and when they reject him he makes them feel like their job security is threatened. This one girl rejects him and he goes "You can forget about getting any career advice from me, and your black purse is ugly." Like really you gotta even insult her purse too you meanie? I didn't know Bill O'Reily was a purse aficionado.

Yankees I guess. I don't really follow baseball anymore but when I was younger I liked the Yankees.

Justice League (TV series) or Young Justice?

• Like 1