This or That?

tptmike

Advil's good, but Tylenol has bailed me out of some really tough spots so I'm going to say Tylenol.

Visa or MasterCard?

15 hours ago, DabDeity710 said:

Nah I feel ya. In fact I like ppg more too. I hate the reboot tho.

God, who doesn't. Except for those in denial or so young they're in the crosshairs.

2 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Briefs are too restrictive. That being said boxers are still too restrictive so commando:Pbut if I had to choose I'd definitely go with boxers.

I feel you on that one. I wonder who even came up with the concept of underwear anyway, aren't regular clothes enough?

3 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Therapy or indulging in vices?

Now we're getting real. I suppose it would depend on the type of vice, but let's just say you're drinking alcohol excessively or doing hard drugs (not like Marijuana) that can ruin your life, I would say therapy. Besides, it's good to tackle your problems as opposed to ignoring them and letting them weaken you.

Rick or Morty?

• Like 1

I'm not too happy with [adult swim] since they canceled Aqua Teen for no reason. And Toonami has put on some of the greatest action and anime shows of our time, so I'll go with Toonami on that one.

While we're on the subject of Toonami, it's really cool that the went back to their 1999-2003 look.

Cuddling with your girlfriend or chilling with your boys?

• Like 1

Did they now? Siiiiiiiick. I'm really glad they've been airing thru adult swim instead of afterwards like a separate entity since the relaunch cuz they've been censoring less shit/playing more adult anime.

I've never had a gf or even cuddled (how pathethic ik) so I'd have to go with that I've been dying to do both. Hopefully I can change that when I go to Japan next month:P

Cook for someone or have someone cook for you?

Have someone cook for me, I'm not ashamed. XP

NBC or CBS?

11 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

I've never had a gf or even cuddled (how pathethic ik) so I'd have to go with that I've been dying to do both.

I've only had one, so far. Don't worry, man. We're all able to find at least one girl that's compatible with us. How else do so many people get together?

• Like 1

I can't cook for shit but I'd imagine it must be really satisfying watching someone you cooked for enjoy your shit. Especially a woman:PI love having people cook for me tho.

CBS cuz they give me Colbert. I do love to make fun of Dateline NBC tho.

latest?cb=20120224153417

Tonight on Dateline NBC: Anime and it's hazardous affects on our precious youth

waponews.jpg?itok=XAIIyhB_

Anime corrupting the youth?

Fake News or Real News?