This or That?

tptmike

I always picked charmander too. Did loooooove the squirtle squad tho. Not to mention Charizard always got shit on in Pokemon XY doubles, always getting one hit KO'd by rock slide and shit unless they did the X mega (eat my Garchomp rockslide biiiiiiitch).

squirtle-sunglasses.jpg

Bros before hoes, duderuses before uteruses. I think my bros expect me to break the code cuz we're going to Tokyo for my 20th bday (wooooooo I can get wasted/buy Japanese girls drinks and shit) in about a month and I have such a thing for Japanese girls:P:P:P

Yugi or Kaiba?

Edited by DabDeity710

Yugi all day, son!! Kaiba's a boss too but Yugi's my boi~!

Canada or The United Kingdom?

44 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Bros before hoes, duderuses before uteruses. I think my bros expect me to break the code cuz we're going to Tokyo for my 20th bday (wooooooo I can get wasted/buy Japanese girls drinks and shit) in about a month and I have such a thing for Japanese girls:P:P:P

I love Japanese girls too, but I don't know if I'd have the confidence to just approach them in a bar. What if they're taken?

• Like 1

If I see that they're taken I definitely wouldn't have the confidence. If they're taken and I don't realize it till it's too late my scrawny ass'll probably get knocked tf outxD

That actually almost happened at the last rave I went to cuz being as fucked up as I was had me super overconfident but I had a stomach ache from getting too fucked up before going/too much hyperactivity that prevented me at the last second cuz I hesitated from being so gassed and this big ass guy came up to her out of nowhere (it was clear that they came together).

I haven't been to either but they both seem pretty sick. Weed's legal in Canada plus Canadian culture's sick af too so Canada gets the edge. I do love British culture tho.

Mega Man or Mario?

Oh yea, Mega Man's hard as they come which is why the people who like it so much like it like they do. Shit's way too hard for me to and that's considering I enjoy a challenge video game wise. Sick music tho.

Peanut butter cuz I love reeces even tho I avoid chocolate. Which has become very difficult seeing as how the only edibles I'm good at making are brownies and my nose being fucked up prevents me from smoking. My dickhead doctors won't even approve me for an mri so I can't even find out if there's anything wrong with my respiratory system or whatever despite the fact that I need one for all of my nerve pain too and have been seeing a chiropractor and physical therapist for months (my nose doctor said I'd need some sort of ongoing treatment/diagnosis from something like a chiropractor to get one to which I responded but I already have been for months). The fact that I've seen 2 different nose doctors that told me 2 completely different things also doesn't help. I'd be able to give up getting stoned as a result of my nasal problems if it wasn't for my back pain too.

Now that I'm done ranting over my doctors and the ineptitude of 90% of them: Manga or Western Comics?

Manga's the best but I do have so much love for western comics. Milt Gross, Will Eisner, the original MAD Magazine, all the stuff my favorite cartoonists from animation have done, a lot of the superhero stuff from all generations, all kinds of stuff.

Hmmmmmm going to the dentist they give you a buttload of laughing gas (unless you go to a really cheap and shitty one that stabs you in the gum with novacaine, OUCH) but my last doctor gave me a bugs bunny band-aid. I've been dealing with a lot of incapable doctors recently but I've also delt with a lot of incapable dentists. After a lot of thought I'm going with going to the doctors I have all these health problems that dentists can't solve, actually I need an orthodontist too so fuck lmfao. Uhhhhhhh, doctors jus bcuz.

013ed4974001d15ae92623c429f0aada.jpg

Birthdays or Christmas?