This or That?

tptmike

Oh man the ratchet girls where I'm from are THE worst. They're all fucking bar heads. Hell the worst of them are straight heroin heads it's so fucked up. One of them actually stole like $200 from me in 10th grade, junkie bitch.

I've never seen Fairy Tail and I love High School DxD so definitely High School DxD. While we're on the subject of shy girls omg Asia:x

Pork or Shrimp?

I'm gonna go with shrimp. Pork can be too sweet depending on the type.

Ocean or Studiopolis?

15 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

While we're on the subject of shy girls omg Asia:x

I'm all about Rias over here, son.

tumblr_o24nkgRHQA1t044s6o1_500.gif

tumblr_mwgpyvqaDf1t1g1k8o1_500.gif

Edited by Arian

It's funny, I was considering asking this question but didn't want to offend anybody or get in trouble.

But, you asked it so...

It's super tough. Breasts are pretty with the way they look and exist for nurturing, which I love.

A woman's butt is also perfectly designed and very attractive, but I feel for different reasons.

*After much deliberation*

I think, in my own opinion, that ass is just a tiny bit more alluring than tits are, but I couldn't live without either one.

Family Guy or The Simpsons?

The way we were going it was bound to be asked this shit got perverted real quick. Hope nobody got offended tho.

Definitely the Simpsons it's not even close. The animation sucks major ballsack but I love love love the characters. Family Guy's ok I guess. I do love Adam West on it tho he's amazing (and according to my dad the definitive Batman. If you ask me it's Kevin Conroy. Then again the best Batman ever could be Adam West Batman in Return of the Caped Crusaders.)

South Park or Beavis and Butt-Head? (honestly I don't know if I could decide I'd hate to have to answer this. It'd be just as difficult as tits or ass for me lmfao)

Edited by DabDeity710
Like the one guy said earlier: can't forget the question mark

Pizza, nothing like a good pizza. Especially a good margaherita pizza mmmmmmmmmm. I do love a good burger tho. Fuck man you got me salivating over food I can't have. Time to work my magic with spicy chicken ramen and shredded ham and imitation crab and soy sauce and what not.

My dad feels the same way about Beavis and Butt-head he thinks it's the dumbest thing ever. I keep trying to tell them it's satire, they're supposed to be like that. There are people who are actually like that and that's what makes the show so god damn funny. Beavis and Butt-head are everywhere. They're the people behind the counter at fast food places. They're the custodians that mop up your schools. They're the people who work at the DMV. They're the people who handle your customer service calls. We even went as far as to elect them to be our president. You might even be friends with Beavis and Butt-head. Hell, Beavis and Butt-head are managing my Kametsu account, typing this post as we speak. The funniest part is a lot of the people who watch it identify with them even though they realize the entire show is making fun of how much of a loser they are and they think it's so funny they don't even care. They think it's pretty cool huh huh huh.

Dewey Cox or Kenny Fucking Powers?

Edited by DabDeity710
Forgot the question mark AGAIN
  • Like 1

Kenny Powers! Eastbound and Down was so funny. xD

Chocolate Milk or Iced Tea?

14 hours ago, joshythegreat18 said:

South Park. I could never stand Beavis and Butt-Head.

Interesting, because Matt and Trey were practically inspired by Beavis and Butt-head when making their show.