This or That?

tptmike

Fuuuuuuuuck I missed the best one lmaoooo.

And yessssss Mark Hamill is the true voice of Mr. J although all 3 are so perfect it's hard to say if there even is a definitive joker. I think Johnny Depp would've been a sick Joker too while we're talking about both Depp and the Joker. For halloween I wanted to be a cross between Depp's character in Fear and Loathing and the Killing Joke Joker but I couldn't get the outfit together in time:(

Kids WB for life that was my shizzzzzzzz when my age was a single digit. Pinky and the Brain, Static Shock, Batman Beyond and so much more every single morning when i was like 2-5 years old. And CTN for ed, edd n eddy and Tom and Jerry and Dexter's Lab and PPG and Cow and Chicken and Johnny Bravo. And Whichever channel played yugioh and pokemon. Nick for Spongebob god I feel like I'm 2-5 years old again y'all taking me back so far. Still gotta show some love for fox kids tho they were cool.

Justice League or The Avengers?

• Like 1

Nah it's cool You gotta get while the getting's hot I guess that applies for all of life the same happened to you with CTN and Nick. Fuck this game's so much fun lmfao.

Wal-Mart has my favorite cheap ass t-shirts so Wal-Mart. Got a lot of my favorite t-shirts there. My trippy ass tye-dye cat shirt (My absolute fav), my rasta tye-dye cheech and chong shirt, one of my favorite mickey mouse shirts, this cool alice and wonderland caterpillar tye-dye shirt, this sick "Trust Me" snake with hypnotizing eyes from the 1967 Jungle Book shirt I could go on forever.

Steak or Lobster?

51ImShXrKWL.jpg

This is the shirt btw only I think the tye-dye color scheme on mine's slightly different, the cat heads are the same color tho

Edited by DabDeity710

I'm not familiar with either's music, but I just pictured Snoop and tha Dogg Pound causing a ruckus on a Martha Stewart tv show set to Who Let the Dogs Out while reading that and it made me laugh so hard I fell out of my seat so Baha Men.

I've had a complete aversion towards seafood my whole life until like a year ago when I tried shrimp for the first time. While I still don't like most seafood; shrimp, lobster and crab are absolutely delicious (especially crab omfg). Steaks fire too tho don't get me wrong I grew up on chicken on steak too nothing like a good new york strip or filet mignon (shit now I'm salivating over food I don't have and can't afford lmfao).

Berserk_Tetrismoment2.jpg

Severe all your ties to humanity, selfishly casting everyone you ever loved and cared about into the abyss for the sake of your dreams or deny the thread of destiny?

• Like 1

Couldn't agree more, fuck griffith. Griffith is the biggest piece of shit of all time. GRRRIIIIIFFFFFIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Even tho at times I feel like I could understand Griffith's perspective and situation better than a lot of people could I could never be cold and heartless enough to do what he did.

I can be a total attention whore at times but theres also times I want nothing more than to be alone although Fame would give you crazy power and privilege. Then again fortune would also give similar power and privileges. Like DiCpriao said from Jordan Belfort's perspective: I've been a poor man and I've been a rich man...and I choose rich every fucking time. Definitely fortune

1996-2004 Cartoon Network or 2009-Present Cartoon Network?

52 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Even tho at times I feel like I could understand Griffith's perspective and situation better than a lot of people could I could never be cold and heartless enough to do what he did.

All he had to do was not bang that princess who whoever she was, and accept that Guts was a better swordsman than he and he would have been fine. So he was a lowlife before all of that anyway.

54 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

1996-2004 Cartoon Network or 2009-Present Cartoon Network?

That's like asking breathing or no breathing, the old Cartoon Network had so much variety from old school Hanna-Barbera to the best of anime, all of the June Bugs marathons, Boomerang, Toonami, SVES, Cartoon Theatre, CCF, it basically had it all, not to mention how many shows Cartoon Network had launched at that time.

Between 2009 and now, I could probably only name 5 or 6 shows that lived a long life and was somewhat enjoyable. Oh, yeah. And they got rid of all the cool branding, all the cool blocks, produced a lot less original content and imported the worst Canadian shows possible (I mean, there are good Canadian shows, but Johnny Test and Total Drama aren't them).

So, yeah. 1996-2004, preferably up to early 2008 in my own opinion.

Samsung or LG (overall)?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arian said:

All he had to do was not bang that princess who whoever she was, and accept that Guts was a better swordsman than he and he would have been fine. So he was a lowlife before all of that anyway.

That's like asking breathing or no breathing, the old Cartoon Network had so much variety from old school Hanna-Barbera to the best of anime, all of the June Bugs marathons, Boomerang, Toonami, SVES, Cartoon Theatre, CCF, it basically had it all, not to mention how many shows Cartoon Network had launched at that time.

Between 2009 and now, I could probably only name 5 or 6 shows that lived a long life and was somewhat enjoyable. Oh, yeah. And they got rid of all the cool branding, all the cool blocks, produced a lot less original content and imported the worst Canadian shows possible (I mean, there are good Canadian shows, but Johnny Test and Total Drama aren't them).

So, yeah. 1996-2004, preferably up to early 2008 in my own opinion.

Samsung or LG (overall)?

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I'm so sick of everyone my age going no way bro Regular Show and Adventure Time are the best shows CTN ever had. While they're both totally awesome they're not nearly as good as the old stuff and I'm not just saying that cuz I grew up with it. I grew up with animaniacs and I while I thought it was the best show ever when I was 5 I don't think nearly as highly of it now, like the first time I rewatched I was like this is the best show ever out of nostalgia but the 2nd time I was like this is decent (although the Pinky and the Brain episodes are really really good those still hold up for me). Ren & Stimpy's one of my absolute favorite cartoons and I hate when people say you just say that cuz you grew up with it bcuz I acutally didn't. I was born in 97 and completely missed it I hadn't even seen reruns of it growing up. Sadly my first Ren & Stimpy experience was Adult Party Cartoon in like 7th grade (A horrible way to introduce such a legendary show) and as a result it didn't interest me too much. APC is meant for longtime fans who enjoy the spumco style and who can overlook the fact that Billy West isn't the voice of Stimpy (To me having someone other than Billy West play Stimpy is like having someone other than Tom Kenny play Spongebob, it just can't be done, it shouldn't even be considered). I only found it like a year and a half ago and have worshipped the spumco era episodes ever since. Fuck nickelodeon for how they did spumco tho as well as ruining the progression of american cartoons the moment the spumco squad brought us back to what made the cartoons of the 30s-50s the best cartoons of all time on top of ruining Ren & Stimpy. At least they're getting their shit back together with the progression of Spongebob I'm sooooooo hype for Spongebob's future.

And you're damn right there's good Canadian cartoons. 3 of the 4 Best cartoons of our time are Canadian: Ren & Stimpy, Cow and Chicken/I Am Weasel and Ed, Edd n Eddy. You're also damn right that they started importing all the garbage ones.

I'm glad you said up to 2008 cuz while many consider 2005-2008 the dark ages of CTN (unlike us we see that we've been in the dark age of CTN for 8 years) they had super fire shows. Camp Lazlo, Foster's Home and Chowder were soooooooo good. My Gym Partner's a Monkey was also one of my favorites from that time. Plus Justice League Unlimited and Teen Titans. Not to mention the original Tom & Jerry every morning. Wtf happened to those days man. Cartoon Cartoon Fridays after school, The Top 5, all that stuff. At least toonami's back (and better than ever now that they play more adult stuff and censor anime less).

Anyway LG cuz my last tv was a samsung that crapped out on me of nowhere for no fucking reason at all while I was watching Looney Tunes of all things, my favorite thing in the entire world and cuz my new tv's LG and it's 5 inches bigger and the picture quality and color is wayyy better than the samsung that crapped out on me.

Damn that's quite a read sorry about that. I get super passionate about CTN and nickelodeon and how they've fucked up so much since I was younger.

Pizza with extra cheese or pizza with extra sauce?

Edited by DabDeity710

1 hour ago, DabDeity710 said:

Pizza with extra cheese or pizza with extra sauce?

Extra cheese. For SURE! Now I'm hungry. *pout*

1 minute ago, Pacific85 said:

Fox Kids 

Disney Castle or the Shield of the Warner Bros?

You can't just pick and choose your questions and answers, it's a forum. It has to be in sequence, otherwise the whole system falls apart.

But just this once, I will answer your question as well.

Disney Castle, a much stronger defense.

Bikini or Sukumizu?

While I roll with WB cuz of Looney Tunes I think the disney castle is a way cooler logo so I'm going with the Disney Castle. Not that disney isn't very near and dear to my heart, it's just that nothing's as near and dear to my heart as Looney Tunes.

Oh snap Arian beat me to it while I was typing so I gotta answer his

Bikini cuz it's more revealing. Both r mad sexy tho

Chevy or Ford

Edited by DabDeity710
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, DabDeity710 said:

While I roll with WB cuz of Looney Tunes I think the disney castle is a way cooler logo so I'm going with the Disney Castle. Not that disney isn't very near and dear to my heart, it's just that nothing's as near and dear to my heart as Looney Tunes.

Oh snap Arian beat me to it while I was typing so I gotta answer his

Bikini cuz it's more revealing. Both r mad sexy tho

Chevy or Ford

I like driving a Chevy.

Robots or Dinosaurs?

Booooooooooooo, real fighting all day.  Plus WWE is like a soap opera the drama is pathetic and laughable to me, UFC drama is real and as a result super fucking intense. Not that I can't appreciate a good "fake fight." My friend went to Tommy Dreamer's wrestling promotion in LI and showed me the DVD taping of the main event (Tommy Dreamer vs. Rhyno, who was running for a senator position on Detroit at the time). Rhyno was so entertaining. I usually hate the fighting of pro wrestling but the entertainment aspect of it is capable of being sick af. Anyway halfway thru the match another friend comes over with his gf and while me and the friend who went to the event were laughing and enjoying the match and shit the one who came with gf went "but it's fake" every five seconds shit was mad annoying. He's stupid for that cuz he thinks action movie fights are sick af, which are exactly the same in that they are choreographed, scripted and "fake." 

I hate the way Vince thinks, every time he opens his mouth and talks his philosophy on life or whatever it makes me sick to my stomach. As a fight promoter he's awesome tho, he knows how to give a good show. So does Dana. I also think Dana's a douche. If it were up to him his guys would fight every month. He has no regard for their health, just his wallet. These guys beat each other up for real and not only need the proper amount of time to rest and recover after a fight, but also need the proper time to train and prepare themselves for their next fight as well as manage their weight (which is really fucking difficult btw) and manage their personal life on top of that. Like these guys have lives too. That's why Nick Diaz isn't in a rush to fight. The UFC already made him famous and built his brand and he's happy with his financial situation. That's why Nate Diaz is holding out for McGregor. He doesn't believe any other fight gives him a big enough paycheck to take the beating. He already made $2,000,000 off his last fight with McGregor. Dana actually offered Kurt Angle an amount of money to fight UFC that'd you'd have to be absolutely insane to refuse and he still refused. Know why? He only gave him one month to train, How is a 40-45 year old man with absolutely ZERO pro mma experience supposed to fight the top UFC competition (because Dana wanted to feed him to the wolves right off the bat like he did to Lesnar) with one month of training, even with his olympic wrestling pedigree? CM Punk had 2 full years of training and look what happened to him (to be fair the kid he fought was a phenom and does that to everyone. He did the same thing to Sage Northcutt in his very next fight who was 8-1 and had a lot of potential and hype around him. Northcutt's been training karate since he was 4 and his dad's a black belt. His older sister wan amateur kickboxing champ. Northcutt won 77 youth championships in karate and went an undefeated 15-0 as a kickboxer. He still got demolished by the guy who beat CM Punk. He put up more of a fight than Punk, but barely). It's not like CM Punk wasn't ready. Anthony Pettis, a former UFC champ famous for the "showtime kick" vouched for him and he was the first UFC superstar to ever be on the cover of a Wheaties box. He just chose the wrong guy to fight and fought at way too high a level for his experience because douchebag Dana pushed him to. It's laughable that someone with Punk's experience fought on a PPV card. It made people question the legitimacy of the sport but money's money. CM Punk was a big enough draw to put on a PPV card and the whole world wanted to see him try MMA so Dana made the fight and gave him $300k for it. CN Punk said he wanted to enter mma at the lowest possible level but how he could refuse 300k for one fight? I woulda took that asswhooping for 300k. Dude made 300k in 2 fucking minutes. It's like Cung Le said: "Dana has made more money than all UFC fighters in the history of the sport made in their lifetime combined."

But I'm a total hypocrite and love Dana for putting these ultra entertaining fights together with no regard for the fighters involved so Dana White.

WWE's become a joke. The whole Goldberg/Lesnar thing is flat out embarrassing. In a real fight Lesnar would break every bone in Goldberg's body. No, he'd go as far as to grind his bones into dust. I'd rather watch Lesnar get the shit kicked out of him by Alistar Overeem for real than watch him let Goldberg push him to the floor and take a spear from old ass Goldberg like a helpless child just to get up and take another one any day. WWE used to be fun. Remember when The Rock threw Steve Austin over a fucking bridge? I miss that. I miss Steve Austin driving a beer truck into the arena and hosing everyone inside the ring to the floor. I miss watching Sabu jump off a steel chair, fly over the top rope and slam someone through a table.

Now that I'm done ranting and raving: Fullmetal Alchemist (Original Series) or Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Edited by DabDeity710
  • Like 1

WWE's become a joke. The whole Goldberg/Lesnar thing is flat out embarrassing. In a real fight Lesnar would break every bone in Goldberg's body. No, he'd go as far as to grind his bones into dust. I'd rather watch Lesnar get the shit kicked out of him by Alistar Overeem for real than watch him let Goldberg push him to the floor and take a spear from old ass Goldberg like a helpless child just to get up and take another one any day. WWE used to be fun. Remember when The Rock threw Steve Austin over a fucking bridge? I miss that. I miss Steve Austin driving a beer truck into the arena and hosing everyone inside the ring to the floor. I miss watching Sabu jump off a steel chair, fly over the top rope and slam someone through a table.

You said it, brotha.

Fullmetal Alchemist (Original Series) or Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Now this is a tough one. I haven't seen Brotherhood yet but I'm still going to say Brotherhood because it actually follows the manga and doesn't fabricate major plot points.

That said, I like the 2003 series' art style more.

PlayStation or Xbox?

Edited by Arian
  • Like 1

I think that's hilarious because the original series was one of the first anime I ever finished and I still haven't watched brotherhood either lmao.

All my friends have xbox. Xbox is a billion times better for co-op and competitive really any style of multiplayer gameplay. I was a total video game addict to an unhealthy degree on 360 on mw2 (which is I funny cuz I think the game is trash, I think all CoD after CoD4 is trash although I'm at least able to have fun on WaW and mw2. Everything that followed mw2 is a complete unplayable mess imo).

Buuuuuuuut I grew up on ps2. PS1 Crash and the Wrath of vortex and that yugioh game that was kind of like chess (honestly I fucking hated that game. I only played it when I was like 5 if I played it again I'd have a totally different opinion. PS2 spyro (a favorite of mine when I was 5. I replayed it again like 2-3 years ago just to realize it was complete trash, basically a shitty rerelease of the ps1 trilogy with shittier levels and really glitchy and unresponsive controls). God of War, San Andreas, all the good u kno? Like 2-3 years ago I got 2 guncons and all the ps2 time crisis games and vampire knight and namco house of the dead clone with ninjas, so much fun. I haven't played with the guncons in almost a year (so since I moved into this god awful apartment I hate to death) cuz during the move I didn't bring my crt tv with me (wayyyy too heavy) and the guncons don't work on lcd TVs. I also got a hori flghtstick 3 and played ace combat infinity (which I was really fucking good at, in fairness I had the best flightstick available and it's very rare I can't even find it online anymore) until the usb cord on the flight stick got severed somehow (such a sad day, haven't place ace combat since. It really sucks cuz like I said you can't even find it online anymore and it was discontinued mad long ago so I haven't even been able to replace it). Playing that game with flight stick was easily my favorite video game of all time it's not even close the only game that comes within the realm of it for me is Pokemon). Speaking of pokemon I was a god on XY. My team was a complete ripoff of Se Jun's (2014 World Champ, I only play doubles I find singles too predictable and boring and just plain not fun. Doubles pokemon battles are so fucking strategic I can't even) only mine were all shinies and instead of Gardevoir I had Roserade. Other than that My team was identical to his. Same EVs IVs natures and move sets everything was identical. I don't remember the details of the Roserade but the EV spread was super offensive (The one that's all special attack and speed). I acquired the team some what legitimately believe it or not thru trades, but the pokemon I were trading for them were produced by an event cartridge I had. I sold my 3ds and all my games awhile ago, one of the absolute biggest regrets of my life:(. PS3 was super special to me too I played all of Arkham City on it and had a Skyrim save I played on legendary on got to like level 14o something on (fucking hardest and cheapest shit omg you do 1/4 the damage you normally do and take triple damage or something insane but fuck I was so good at Skyrim I was able to handle it). Getting attacked by highway men was fucking annoying af tho cuz as simple as it's supposed to be to defend urself from them but even at level 141 they'd usually come super close to killing me and it'd take like a full 15-20 minutes just to kill them all. My friend have been trying to get me to buy an xbox one for over a year but fuck them I'm getting a ps4 when I can afford it for the crash remasters and for the berserk game which I'm so fucking psyched for.

I gotta stop writing novels as responses shit must be annoying for everyone else but all in all playstation all the way.

Batman or Superman

Edited by DabDeity710

24 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

I gotta stop writing novels as responses shit must be annoying for everyone else but all in all playstation all the way.

They may be a bit long but s'all good. Better than no backstory for your answers.

25 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Batman or Superman

Dark Knight all the way! Not even close, my dude. The Batman stories take so many different directions and angles while Superman is generally the same. Plus I thought that Goku vs. Superman video from Screwattack was bullshit to go off-topic for a second.

Violin or Piano?

• Like 1