This or That?

tptmike

I'm so in love with both but I'm especially obsessed with Kara omfg:x:x:xshe's just so perfect (she must be if she's making me go "Yea Batgirl's cool and all but..." cuz Batgirl's so perfect in every way too). She's so gorgeous in the new show too I wouldn't mind her throwing me around. Growing up I crushed so hard on Batgirl and Raven tho.

When I was younger I probably liked both just as much but I honestly still find Arthur fucking hilarious to this day so Arthur

Sleep on your back or sleep on your side?

I usually sleep on my back but I lay on my side a whole lot. I like to cuddle with my blanket

That's tough but I'll go with Japanese food. I fucking looooove Japanese food I could eat it everyday. In fact thanks to those Nissin instant chow mein things I kinda already do. Korean bbq is soooooooooo good tho

Chicken or Beef?

Yea I'm the same with chicken and beef

Fuuuuuuuuck techno, synth rock all day. I looooooooooove guitar in electronic it's the best. When I saw Griz live he played sax over his dj set and his friend played guitar it was the shiiiiiiiiit. I used to get down with some super filthy techno when I first started wit electronic but that shit's way too repetitive for me now

Dubstep or House Music?

Yea they are Daft Punk's like french house/electro house/nu disco. Yea they're mad tight I'd love to see them live. I'm a headbanger so I'm a dubstep guy but melodic dubstep mainstream dubstep sucks (fucking Zomboy fucking ruining the shit in the fall of 2014 and it sucking ass ever since and shit). I mean mainstream electronic usually sucks anyway but there was a time when you could listen to a dubstep song that didn't sound like someone banging on a mic'd up trash can and sending the audio signal thru a tube amp. I do like house I consider good tho (Savant, Sian, Fusq, Rhodz, Modern Dealer, Noisy Freaks, Chime, Virtual Riot's house music, a whole bunch of shit etc.). Definitely prefer moshing to dubstep over jumping to house that's my shit.

Ima have to go with danishes considering it's got a creamy filling (fuck jelly). I've never had an eclair before but they sound crazy good and the name's sick af. I do love French sweets.

Red hair on a girl (not like a redhead with orange hair like red hair dye) or purple hair on a girl?

15 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Red hair on a girl (not like a redhead with orange hair like red hair dye) or purple hair on a girl?

Shouldn't it be red vs. blue? I think you just wanted to compare Starfire and Raven again, didn't you? XP

I'm gonna go with red hair. Purple hair is cute too, but there's something about red hair and blonde hair that's a turn-on for me.

Kimono or French maid outfit?

13 minutes ago, Arian said:

I think you just wanted to compare Starfire and Raven again, didn't you? XP

I honestly didn't even think about that wooow can't believe that flew over my head

Red hair was huge in 10th-11th grade in my school and the other day I saw a gorgeous girl with purple hair. I've never seen blue but that sounds cute. Only other obscure colors I could really think of for hair color are pink and green.

Both of those are really hot but I crazy over the french maid thing I looooooove the short skirt

Lo Mein or Chow Mein?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/7/2017 at 0:01 AM, DabDeity710 said:

I looooove noodles, all kinds. I eat more noodles than Naruto.

That's really fucking tough cuz like you said they're so different but they're both so good at what they do. I absolutely loooooove Tarantino but I'm going with Miyazaki that's my fucking guy.

Chuck Jones or Tex Avery?

Chuck Jones.

Yin or Yang

• 5 weeks later...

My favorite game has returned???

After. I love all the golden/silver age stuff don't get me wrong but theres so much good shit after (not to mention those are like the best 2 plots) Killing Joke, the DCAU comics, JLA New Frontier, Harley & Ivy/Gotham Sirens, Justice League Gods & Monsters Chronicles, DC Bombshells, Deadpool Max, All the New 52 Batman, Geoff Johns Green Lantern just off the top of my head. And the artists for sexy comic girls these days are unreal. With funny cartoony comics I like the old shit more (60s and before) MAD, Harvey Kurtzman, Wally Wood, Robert Crumb, Milt Gross, Carl Barks, Will Eisner all the good stuff, the Dell comics from the 40s-50s (so fucking well drawn I fucking can't) although there's a lot of good shit out there these days too. With sex comics I can go either way, back in the day we had our Jack Coles and today we have our Bruce Timms, can't complain with either (speaking of which love love love that golden age Plastic Man by Jack Cole, the one Kyle Baker did recently was awesome too who's an example of one of the great post silver age funny comic guys)

John Oliver or Stephen Colbert?

Edited by DabDeity710

I think at this point it's safe to say that Colbert has earned a place next to Pryor, Carlin and Hicks as one of the greatest. But still, I love Oliver for how despite trying to come off like a cynic who hates everybody he still loves humanity and really tries to inspire hope and make me care about boring but important stuff.

Joel or Mike?

Edited by Jokmank

• 2 months later...