This or That?

tptmike

I'm at a point where I'm in complete control with both although if I drink like a quarter of a bottle it's kinda difficult to walk. I wouldn't know about driving cuz I've never drove a car in my life at all. I don't even drink anymore I'm just a pro at handling myself when I'm fucked up I could be on literally anything. That's good that you don't seem to fuck with either tho

Wow that's such a hard one. Those are like by far the 2 best feelings. I'll go with exhilaration cuz I love being eccentric af and all hype and shit that's my forte, definitely a tough choice tho I had to really think about that one.

Love or Lust?

Man that's hard. With love you're emotionally satisfied, whereas with lust you're sexually satisfied. Of course it's the ultimate when you have both.

I'm gonna have to go with love just because sex is a component of love.

Vanilla Coke or Cherry Coke?

4 minutes ago, Arian said:

Man that's hard. With love you're emotionally satisfied, whereas with lust you're sexually satisfied. Of course it's the ultimate when you have both.

I'm gonna have to go with love just because sex is a component of love.

Vanilla Coke or Cherry Coke?

Just a random note, I don't think sex is necessarily a component of love. At least not for everyone. In the animal kingdom, for example, sex is simply for the species' continuation. Also there are asexuals who don't have any desire for sex whatsoever but yet are in love with people.

Cherry coke all the damn way!

Regarding the senses: Sight or Sound?

That'd be a tough choice for me too cuz those are 2 of my favorite shows, I'd proabab;y go with Cow and Chicken too. Growing up Ed, Edd n Eddy was my favorite show tho like when it was airing

As much as I love Adventure Time I have to go with Regular Show. Looooooove those characters. The pilot is fucking hysterical too (well not the pilot but the college shorts that led to the series, especially the one where they do acid while running the convenience store, not that the pilot isn't fucking hilarious)

4283083+_85af06f658f26d8d72b1c9e14cbd4a7

Sean Connery or Pierce Brosnan?

I grew up with Brosnan but I much prefer Connery. Brosnan's the only other Bond I like tho. I must've seen all the Brosnan Bond films at least 10 times each. I especially hate Daniel Craig's Bond fuck him for eliminating the character's chauvinistic roots, that's one of his most important characteristics if not the most important. His chauvinistic flirting's one of his most powerful weapons and it's what makes Bond Bond.

That's tough. They both have munchie food but only convenience stores have rolling paper and blunts. Convenience stores also have shorter lines and are less likely to card minors for products with age requirements. Grocery store has wayyyy more variety tho and real food. They also have a lot of bullshit toys I used to buy in middle school to fuck around with in the parking lot. Plus when I was doing drugs I always went to the grocery store for cough syrup cuz it was much much cheaper there than in pharmacies. During middle school/high school I found that I was more likely to see girls from school at grocery stores but they were usually with their parents there (especially in middle school). After much thought I'm going with grocery stores, they have wayyyyy more than convenience stores although the lines being much longer certainly sucks.

Soda or Juice?

I hate soda lol i haven't had soda in years. When I was like 10 I couldn't get enough of it tho

That's hard. I'd probably want a brother to bro down with although a sister'd be crazy helpful with girls and stuff. I'd be insanely protective of a sister that's for sure. So yea have a brother although I'd be so happy with either I'm crazy lonely.

Ask out a girl who says yes or get asked out by a girl?

I'm shy as hell I'd rather get asked out, plus I'd find it flattering af. It's a shame I was too misguided to appreciate the situation when my hs crush asked me out in middle school as well as appreciate her.

Definitely Disney World I was thinking of going this summer if I could afford it I love Disney and that really does seem like the happiest place on earth. Universal would be tight too tho.

Batgirl or Supergirl?