This or That?

tptmike

Watching girls kiss and hug no doubt that is soooooooooo sexy. I like watching girls fight too but more so for sport I really love watching the UFC girls go at each other like the ones that really come to bang like Nunes and Jedrzejczyk.

Go out with your high school crush or go out with your celebrity crush?

Edited by DabDeity710

I don't know, man. Seeing girls fight like this is pretty hot:

Spoiler

c6iPawy.png

Wow, that's tough. On one hand, your high school crush is someone you've known for a long time and who somewhat knows you. Whereas (my) celebrity crushes are talented, smoking hot, and are definitely your type.

I suppose I'd have to go with the high school crush out of loyalty, but don't think for a second I would turn down the opportunity to go out with a celebrity crush otherwise.

Be nurtured in a relationship or be dominant in a relationship? 

• Like 1

I have so much love for my high school crush I think ima track her down when I get in my shit in order I hope to god she'll have me I'd do ANYTHING. The funny thing is she liked me so much in middle school and I just ignored her she even had her friend ask me out for her and I still said no idk wtf is wrong with me that's easily my biggest regret in life it's not even close and I have so much to regret. By high school she was over me/going out with this kid for 2 years and I think she looked down on me for getting into drugs too. Although just like you I wouldn't hesitate to get with my celebrity crushes if I had the opportunity but I'd definitely definitely definitely prefer my hs crush

Be nurtured for sure that's so me lmao. I could do both tho I'm bipolar af in so many ways.

Jimi Hendrix or Carlos Santana?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

I have so much love for my high school crush I think ima track her down when I get in my shit in order I hope to god she'll have me I'd do ANYTHING. The funny thing is she liked me so much in middle school and I just ignored her she even had her friend ask me out for her and I still said no idk wtf is wrong with me that's easily my biggest regret in life it's not even close and I have so much to regret. By high school she was over me/going out with this kid for 2 years and I think she looked down on me for getting into drugs too. Although just like you I wouldn't hesitate to get with my celebrity crushes if I had the opportunity but I'd definitely definitely definitely prefer my hs crush

Be nurtured for sure that's so me lmao. I could do both tho I'm bipolar af in so many ways.

Jimi Hendrix or Carlos Santana?

Jimi Hendrix

Skiing or Snowboarding

Hell yea, square up. Kickboxing for life doe that's my favorite sport

Assuming the sleeping on a bed option is by yourself definitely sharing a sleeping bag with a girl that sounds like so much funxDbut if you'd be sleeping with a girl in bed I'd go with that, much more room to roll around and shit and I have a tempurpedic shit is sooooooooo comfortable

Chill with a few close friends or go to a party?

Yea I feel you parties are cool and all but I'd much rather jus chill with a close circle.

Spend it on a friend on some pay it forward shit, my boy's been loaning me tons of weed for god knows how long. Plus I'm mad simple as long as I got my music and my tv shows and my comics I'm good (and weed too but its not necessary)

Be able to fly or have X-Ray vision?

• Like 1

I have a small fear of heights myself, well to be specific being on the edge of something really high up scares me. I don't think I'd have a fear of heights if I could fly tho. As much fun as I'd have flying I feel like I'd go with X-Ray vision for the same reasons you didxD

I was thinking of asking that myself but that's just mean lmfao, I'll go with Teen Titans Go cuz they at least retained the voice actors.

Rocko's Modern Life or Camp Lazlo?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Arian said:

As much as I like Rocko, I think Lazlo was much better. It had an old Spongebob feel. But it was also great in its own right.

Avatar: The Last Airbender or Samurai Jack?

Couldn't agree more and I thought the same thing with the spongebob feel. It also helps that I grew up with Lazlo. I mean I grew up with both but I caught the original airings of Lazlo

Damn that's tough. Samurai Jack was so fucking cool but I gotta go with Avatar. Much better animation and a much more complex plot. The ink and paint on Samurai Jack is astounding tho probably the best in American animation since the golden age. Samurai Jack's the coolest fucking character too, and Aku's such a great villain. Aku was fucking hilarious. The humor was great in both but I'd give the edge to Samurai Jack in that. They both have phenomenal comics too.

Dragon Ball humor or Naruto humor?

Edited by DabDeity710

Dragon Ball humor, no questions asked. Naruto had okay jokes at the beginning but most of it revolved around Sakura being a bitch. You can't compare that to the comedy gold of Dragon Ball or even Dr. Slump.

Have nausea or have diarrhea?

Damn both of those suck. I guess nausea cuz vomit doesn't smell as bad as diarrhea. It's usually harder to clean up tho. I puked right in my lap otw home from my first rave and had to sit in it all car ride from Manhattan all the way back to Long Island:(still one of the best nights of my life tho

Get stoned or get drunk?