This or That?

tptmike

I'd have to go with ice cream. In almost all situations I find ice cream better. The only time cake is better than ice cream imo is ice cream cake and that's only cuz there ice cream in it (fuck I want ice cream cake so badly now)

Have a son, as good as my father can be towards me he's also very capable of neglecting me and we're both capable of being very nasty towards each other which is so unhealthy and I want to raise a son and do everything in my power to make sure he does't go through any of that shit or grow up to be as big a fuck up as I am. I also want to do everything in power to make sure he has an adaquette mother cuz not having one just isn't ok I know better than anyone else and if he did end up with one it'd be 100% my fault. I just want a son so he can have everything I didn't and be everything I wasn't. Plus having a daughter sounds extremely nerve rackng not that all parenting isn't. It's a lot easier for a girl to fuck up in life too cuz there are so many shitty guys out there looking to completely corrupt them. I've seen girls go down similar paths to the one I was going down back in my degenerate high school days and it ends so much worse for them than it ever could for me and it breaks my heart cuz I feel like nobody should have to go thru a lot of what I went through and for them it's a million times worse I can't even fathom how shitty it must be for them. When you live like that it's your own fault 100% but when your vulnerable it's so easy to make all the wrong choices.

Wow that's some shit. Now that I'm done getting real for a second: Red (Tex Avery cartoons) or Betty Boop?

Stage fright, I'd probably be shaking in my boots, rambling on and making a fool of myself but there's immediate relief once you're off the stage.

I already suffer from anxiety so I know how bad it can get, you're just mentally messed up. Doesn't feel good, the negative feelings linger even when things are supposedly back to normal.

Spring or Fall?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm lazy af so I like falling into routines that make sense but change is good and sometimes it's needed plus it keeps things fresh. Forced change can suck tho.

That's a tough one. They both made it cool to be yourself which is awesome. They're both rlly good and make rlly funky shit which I get down with although I prefer east coast funk cuz it's jazzier and cuz I'm from NY. Ima go with Tupac cuz he's even more passionate and he was always trying to use his influence to change the world for the better which I respect although I also respect Biggie always making sure him and everyone in his life was living well.

Battle me in Pokemon doubles (I was the best don't test me) or duel me in Yugioh? (I was really good at this too but I was always stubborn and refused to adapt/stuck with my dragons and Blue Eyes centric shit so I always got destroyed by the newer stuff no matter how much stronger Blue Eyes decks got over the years. I haven't played in like 5-6 years or whenever hey came out with the black XYZ cards or wutever those are but based on the new movie Blue Eyes decks seem to have been given a boost recently.

• Like 1

If only I didn't sell my 3ds:beat_brick:

That's another tough one they both voiced a ton of my favorite characters and they're both absolutely gorgeous. Gotta give it to Tara for Raven, Batgirl and Bubbles. I'm pissed at WB for not having her be Raven in Justice League vs. Teen Titans and Teen Titans Judas Contract

Billy West or Tom Kenny?

• Like 1

They both have incredible range and imo Billy West is even better but Tom Kenny has more important roles. Billy West is the one and only Stimpy tho fuck Eric Bauza's Stimpy (although I do love Bauza's other work)

That's rlly funny cuz my dad's a contractor and the kid I owe $2000+ is a janitor. Definitely construction worker, they're both dirty jobs and construction worker's harder but it's a good workout and fuck dealing with garbage.

Zootopia or Moana?