Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

tptmike

This or That?

234 posts in this topic

Held captive, maybe I can turn my captors against each other or at the least give them a reason to keep me around. Lost at sea sounds like you're completely fucked.

giphy.gif

Cake or Ice Cream?

1 person likes this

Cake. I love ice cream, but i fancy myself a cake connessour.

Have a son or have a daughter?

I'd have to go with ice cream. In almost all situations I find ice cream better. The only time cake is better than ice cream imo is ice cream cake and that's only cuz there ice cream in it (fuck I want ice cream cake so badly now)

Have a son, as good as my father can be towards me he's also very capable of neglecting me and we're both capable of being very nasty towards each other which is so unhealthy and I want to raise a son and do everything in my power to make sure he does't go through any of that shit or grow up to be as big a fuck up as I am. I also want to do everything in power to make sure he has an adaquette mother cuz not having one just isn't ok I know better than anyone else and if he did end up with one it'd be 100% my fault. I just want a son so he can have everything I didn't and be everything I wasn't. Plus having a daughter sounds extremely nerve rackng not that all parenting isn't. It's a lot easier for a girl to fuck up in life too cuz there are so many shitty guys out there looking to completely corrupt them. I've seen girls go down similar paths to the one I was going down back in my degenerate high school days and it ends so much worse for them than it ever could for me and it breaks my heart cuz I feel like nobody should have to go thru a lot of what I went through and for them it's a million times worse I can't even fathom how shitty it must be for them. When you live like that it's your own fault 100% but when your vulnerable it's so easy to make all the wrong choices.

Wow that's some shit. Now that I'm done getting real for a second: Red (Tex Avery cartoons) or Betty Boop?

I'll go with Red. Betty Boop is kinda of blasé.

Sprite or 7Up?

Sprite. I used to love a nice dirty sprite. No more of that garbage for me tho.

Own a time machine or own a Meeseeks box?

A Time Machine. A Meeseeks box, while it can accomplish a lot only goes so far.

Star Wars in 4K or Back to the Future in 4K?

1 person likes this

Ima go with Back to the Future in 4K cuz I never saw that movie before and everyone who has tells me it's good plus it's the basis of Rick and Morty

Humphrey Bogart or James Cagney?

Humphrey Bogart, nya, shee!

phnkKot.jpg

Stage Fright or Separation Anxiety?

1 person likes this

Stage fright, I'd probably be shaking in my boots, rambling on and making a fool of myself but there's immediate relief once you're off the stage.

I already suffer from anxiety so I know how bad it can get, you're just mentally messed up. Doesn't feel good, the negative feelings linger even when things are supposedly back to normal.

Spring or Fall?

1 person likes this

Yea I have crazy social anxiety I wouldn't want more as shitty as stage fright would be. 

Spring. Warmer weather and girls wearing more revealing clothing. Plus my birthday's in the Spring

Donnie Darko or Looper?

Looper. Donnie Darko is kind of creepy.

Captain Planet or Captain America?

1 person likes this

I do love Donnie Darko but that movie is so fucking creepy

Captain America, he's the coolest, he even punched Hitler in the face. That puts him in a class with Daffy Duck. Robot Chicken's take on Captain Planet was funny af tho

giphy.gif

Protect the environment or I'll fucking kill you

Hawkeye or Green Arrow?

Green Arrow. I'm DC biased when it comes to the animated series but live action, I'd probably pick Renner's Hawkeye.

DC or Marvel?

1 person likes this

DC all day. Batman. Superman. Wonder Woman. The Justice League. The Green Lantern Corps. The Teen Titans. And don't even get me started on all the DC Girls. Hell DC even got the 90s CTN and Looney Tunes comics and Pinky and the Brain and all the good stuff

Change or Routine?