This or That?

tptmike

The Loud House is an interesting specimen. I went into it going along with the 3-year hype train that was running for it. And as much as I like the characters, I found it to be a little too campy. Lincoln always goes back on what he sets out to do to overcome an obstacle with his sisters, probably the biggest example of this is when he goes those noise-cancelling earplugs and the lesson was just that his sisters may annoy the shit out of him, but he just has to deal with it. Like, what?

Personally I want to see more conflict and actual jokes and less of this cheesiness. It is a good watch overall though.

All that said, I'll take anything over new Spongebob or new FOP any day (that's another rant), so I'll choose The Loud House.

Lori Loud or Leni Loud?

Leni, she's so funny. Lola's my favorite tho. I guess the show is pretty cheesy in retrospect but Linc's a cheesy guy, that what makes him Lincoln.

tumblr_o7pg06TLeZ1rz6w0do1_500.gif

I haven't seen new FOP in like 7-8 years but Spongebob's still gotta be my favorite running show. As much as I love the new episodes they can't hold a candle to the old ones. I think they're trying too hard to be Ren & Stimpy and not be Spongebob.

Better hero: Goku or Mr Satan?

I'm not denying that each character has their charm, and each one has their own repertoire with Lincoln, that's unique I must say.

Goku's obviously been doing it for much longer and more successfully. But Mr. Satan never walked out on his fans, plus he's Mr. Satan.

It's close but I'm gonna have to say Mr. Satan. XP

Okay, here's one I've been saving for a while:

Chi-Chi or Bulma?

Edited by Arian
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Arian said:

It's a close one, but Pineapple Express. The situations and jokes were just a bit funnier.

Have your heart broken or be beaten up?

Heart broken has became a common objective of my life cause at every time and every moment I got heart broken cause I got crush with that girl only since childhood who has a boyfriend! I don't why this coincidence happens to me with every girl I like or become my crush! Damn! Heart!

So, its better to get beaten up once!

Love or lust?

Edited by Subhraneel