This or That?

tptmike

27 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Definitely Frankie I grew up with her and I had a bit of a crush on her when I was like 8. Wendy's mad cool tho.

Yeah, same. I definitely had a Mac complex. She's hard working, smart, relatable, doesn't take any crap (aside from Mr. Herriman), not to mention she's a total babe but that's another story. Also, Frankie My Dear was definitely one of my favorite episodes.

27 minutes ago, DabDeity710 said:

Starfire or Raven?

Oh, man. It's like picking between puppies and kittens.

Starfire, because she has a heart of gold, and as you may have caught on from my aforementioned statement, I have a thing for redheads.

UPS or FedEx?

Edited by Arian
  • Like 1

I'm all about Raven as absolutely stunning as starfire is even with her personality being so fucking adorable she's so sweet and innocent especially cuz she came over from an alien planet and isn't too familiar with how humans typically go about shit on earth. Her relationship with Nightwing in the new movie is so fucking funny it's so cool seeing her as an adult now. I just feel so much for Raven her situation is so shitty and I admire everything about her. I have the hots for her real bad too.

I'm pretty sure all the sites I order shit online from ship thru UPS so I'll go with UPS, I never really paid attention to who dropped the packages off I was just so anxious to open them

17.png

Co-op multiplayer gaming or competitive multiplayer gaming?

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong, I love Raven too. The whole 'goth' thing she has going on, and she also has a really nice outfit, which is saying a lot. Even Teen Titans Go!, as crappy as that show is makes her look good.

I'll go with co-op because at least you have people backing you up and you're more powerful on a team than you are alone, no different than in real life.

Cotton or Silk?

Edited by Arian

31 minutes ago, Arian said:

Again with these tough questions, agh!

After some thought, Titans Tower. Assuming I have the rest of the Titans living there with me as roommates. I'm not much of a loner.

A or B?

B

National Mall, Washington or Red Square, Moscow?

Edited by Pacific85

I know the popular answer would be Jessica Rabbit, but I'm going with Minerva. She's curvier, sexier, and also has cute features which Jessica lacks.

And although I said I liked redheads, this blonde has her beat!

Banana Split or Sundae with cherries?

Edited by Arian
  • Like 1