Where do the dead go after death????????

Nero D. Ace

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really can't believe people are still unsure about this, some people really need to watch the soul society arc again

It has been stated so many times throughout the series and manga, sometimes i wonder if you guys even watch the show, honestly it's pathetic.

for the record "bgnkonde" is right.

The more worrying thing is Why do normal people die at all in the soul society? Like Rukia and Renji's old friends. Do they die of hunger, in a place where "no one" gets hungry? I'm only at episode 120 but this dying dead thing is affecting my ability to enjoy the show

The more worrying thing is Why do normal people die at all in the soul society? Like Rukia and Renji's old friends. Do they die of hunger, in a place where "no one" gets hungry? I'm only at episode 120 but this dying dead thing is affecting my ability to enjoy the show

again this is something that is explained so many times in the show that people shouldn't even bother asking why, not to mention it's common sense....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

remember rukia's drawing and explanation they are born in the world of the living..

bleach-2.jpg

Yeah, it's funny to see people asking for said answer. It was explained early on.

To end this ridiculous question. Rukia first explains the difference between hollows, and humans. There is a world between the soul society, and the world of the living. It's called Heuco mundo. And, just a little later on she says, that:"all souls who have commited terrible crimes while alive go to hell. Those souls turned into hollows against their will can be purified, and sent into the soul society.

I'll further go on to explain that, Rukia used an hourglass depiction. To show the balance of souls. Each one that isn't condemned to hell will reicarnate bakc into the world of the living. When a soul reaper dies, they go back to the world of the living. However, this seems to be a bit miscontrued, due to the fact that soul reapers live for centuries, or even a few millenia. The cycle of souls, as is explained in Bleach, is the above. If you're still confused.

I'm sorry. I can't help you...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...