Bindy

What game releases are you looking forward to?

I'm waiting for the following games:

Fallout: New Vegas - with all expansions included (we know their coming!)

Formula 1 2010 - looks to be very good, and a strong AI

Infamous 2 - loved the first, hoping the second is just as good!

Metal Gear Solid: Rising - hoping this'll be as good as the previous mgs games

Star Wras: Force Unleashed 2 - still need to get my hands on number 1...

and finally, Warhammer 40K Space Marines - Because that armor is just soo damn cool!

I can't wait until the new Naruto Shippuden Video Game For PS3. From the current games that i have played. I have got to say that this Naruto Shippuden game coming out is going to be a must have. Does anyone know when it is coming out?

I can't wait for it either its coming out on September 28 whats your online ID so I can challenge you when it comes out

Deus Ex: Human Revolution is gonna be tha' shiznizz;

Fable 3 (For my PC, here they gonna release it for PC after XBOX release so maybe again we'll get some "lost chapters")

also Medal of Honor just because I want to see two different developers working together. I trust Dice to come up with something different than battlefield thus giving EALA more time to come up with an exceptional campaign

Fallout new veges and CoD black ops. There putting Nazi zombies in it so I can't wait xD

yesssssssssssss!

though verruckt was all i ever played/play. hope they keep still some of the old and introduce some new mindbending stuff.

Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi Tag Team

Since my psp is the only thing that still has new games released, it is for the moment the only game I'll buy in a period. 2 on 2 battles and 70 characters ;D

Guild wars 2, they've been working on this game for years dammit, and it's coming out in 2011 man that's to far away, it looks really good to