Yugioh GX

Riku

• 3 months later...

English is up to 138.

Japanese is ending this month at 180, and a new Yu-Gi-Oh! series called Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's is going to start. :/

I actually prefer GX to the original, but I only saw up to half of season 3 of gx, and didn't ever finish the original yugioh either.. :/

• 2 years later...
GX was dubbed up to 155 and they (4kids) said that after 5D's they would finish dubbing the show which is cool but im hoping that they release the rest of the series on dvd.

True it is rumored they will be finishing it sometime. Though you do know they said that without a doubt 'IF" they do ever finish it-- It will have some new person voicing Jaden as the guy who did Jaden is no longer employed there.

• 6 years later...
On 18/02/2011 at 1:48 PM, Koby said:

True it is rumored they will be finishing it sometime. Though you do know they said that without a doubt 'IF" they do ever finish it-- It will have some new person voicing Jaden as the guy who did Jaden is no longer employed there.

Well that would suck but what you gonna do i guess.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I watched a bit of it in Japanese with subtitles but even the Japanese audio couldn't save it for me. I love the original Yugioh series in either english or japanese but like I said, I just couldn't get into GX. The premise is weird to start with. A school for dueling with cards? Let's take something that should be fun and find a way to make it the opposite by sticking it in a school curriculum. 

• 4 weeks later...