Britney Spears...BALD!

Koga

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Sasy's Girl

I do sympathsize her to an extent. She probably just totally flipped out. She's been in the spot life almost her whole life. People constantly trying to touch her, get her picture, autograph...the irritation, frusteration, and unhappiness she feels might of just built up.

She can't go outside without someone taking her picture and the next day it'll be on every magazine front cover. I mean, they even accused her of being a lesbian, and having affair's with woman.

A lot of gossip's float's around...-_-...

I don't have a lot of sympathy for the people of Hollyhood.

A lot of "regular" people get accused of being a certain orientation and other nasty things. Go to any elementary, middle, or high school and you're bound to hear some catty gossip within the first ten minutes--and it doesn't get any better with age from what my dad tells me. People are going to talk trash. It's not like celebrities have the roughest life, like, EVAAAAR. They just get to broadcast their woes and miseries.

Guest Sasy's Girl

Well, their's a difference between a rumor in a school and a rumor for a celebritity. Celebritity rumor's are plastered on magazines, published, and read by millions of people.

I'm just saying, people would think celebrities have the high life, but really they probably have a pretty sucky life. Yeah, have unlimited amounts of money is fabulous, but money is only temporary happiness.

Because people are unable to post their gossip about regular people on the Internet. Right. Plenty of fora and sites get a lot of traffic--anyone could post whatever gossip they want there and have more than enough people see it. There are tonnes of revenge sites that showcase nude photos of people's exes. Anyone can publicise their vengeance. Some people probably gobble up the "regular people" gossip more readily than the celebrity gossip.

No one told them they had to be famous. No one told them they had to get into drugs, sex, and whatever else goes on in Hollyhood and mess up their lives--no one told them to succumb to it. No one told them they had to sign all the contracts or do anything--I only have marginal pity for child stars, but they kind of ruin it by constantly being on TV and talking about how hard their life was and how messed up they are because of what their parents did.

They don't have the hardest lives on the planet. Nowhere near. It doesn't matter if their life is publicised--most of them asked for it in the beginning. What about politicians? Do you weep for them when they sling mud about each other? Does your heart ache when you see a site about the horrors politicians supposedly did or took part of?

Do you feel sorry when regular people give into peer pressure? Or do you scoff at them and tell they should've been able to resist? When regular people have their nude photos posted online by a pissed off ex without their consent, do you shake your fist at the sky and wonder how anyone could possibly do such a thing to a person?

There are so many other things on the planet that are more important than how tough a celebrity's life is. Sure, they're people too, but they don't deserve special attention or affection just because they're celebrities. I'd sooner weep for a classmate's illness, someone I hardly ever talk to, than even begin to think about how a celebrity will ever manage to save themselves from the horrors of Hollyhood--they can get help any time they want. People will fall all over themselves to go "save" Britney Spears from her wretched life--but a regular Jane who needs some help? Pfft, good luck.