Recommend me an Anime.

samuraix123

Hello Everyone! I just want to say that I don't watch as much Anime as everyone else does probably. But with Toriko about to end for me I would like to start something new to watch but have no idea. Here's a list of what I love and have watched. 

The entire Dragonball series

Death Note

Trigun

Mobile Fighter G Gundam

Samurai Champloo

Afro Samurai

Rurouni kenshin

Yu Yu Hakusho

Blade the animated series

Vampire Hunter D movies

Street Fighter II the animated series/movie

High school of the Dead

Helsing Ultimate 

Space Dandy

and that's all I can think of haha I do like the idea of One Piece but it'd take me forevvvver to catch up to it. I watched half of Attack on Titan and it was alright. But just give me some good titles to check out. :) 

If you're considering One Piece I'd suggest Hunter x Hunter (the 2011 version) or Fairy Tail instead.

Since you liked Both Samurai Camploo and Space Dandy you'd probably enjoy Cowboy Bebop.

If you want something short FLCL is wonderful, though it's only 6 episodes long.

One Punch Man, which is currently airing, is also quite good.

• 2 weeks later...

If you liked Yu Yu Hakusho, then check out Tenjou Tenge.  It was released in 2004.

Also, check out Blue Exorcist and Black Butler.... I know a lot of people who are crazy about those two.

Currently.... hands down.... Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans.

Let us know if you watch and like any of the series mentioned in this thread. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

If you liked Death Note, you should probably check out Monster, like Death Note it's a psychological thriller  that also heavily focused on morality but is much more grounded in reality, having no supernatural elements whatsoever and the series as a whole is much more slow paced and atmospheric.