Our 1st Custom Theme titled 'Asphyxia'

Koby

I still have the user profile pop-ups (when you hover a username) to style as well I noticed.

5 hours ago, Vaux said:

Is it going to stay a banner-less design? Might have to switch BotM to Background of the Month

I think you mentioned in the other topic about creating a coded template and allowing people to make designs, is this still going ahead?

I may figure out some kind of logo for it rather than just the text, but I doubt a full blown banner would go nicely.

We'll be having new themes that would still possibly need banners, but it's unknown what style or dimensions they'd need to be at this point.

• Like 2

On 11/2/2015, 11:23:48, Hark0n said:

Also, avatar next to replay box in status updates appear to be rounded. It is only for replay box and not for status updates of or comments themselves.

While I did fix this issue with CSS on the theme; it seems someone reported it to IPS Bug Tracker, because when round avatars are turned off, this should also not be round but it was. So they've fixed it for 4.1.3 so I shouldn't have to custom style it going forward. 4.1.3 is scheduled for release tomorrow to fix a lot of the bugs clients have reported (including the bugs I've reported); but I might hold off on updating till I see that it is going smoothly.

• Like 2

Changed the board status icon styling to enlarge the icon and remove the background. Didn't like the circles and the icons being smaller made them look choppy.

Also changed the font used through the theme to Tahoma and adjusted the size a bit. I believe it was utilizing Helvetica.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Baal said:

Transparency is not funny...

Well I can promise my next theme won't be transparent. However can't promise it'll be a dark theme. I can say we'll get a pre-made dark theme though. Heck just got one for free the other day for being one of the first five to post in a thread on the IPS Support Forum. However I have intentions to repurchase Brave whenever it's finally updated.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Koby said:

If you have any qualms or any suggested changes about the Asphyxia theme now is the time to speak up.

Would you be able to bring back hyperlinked url's to the Recent Status Update stream on the home page? Or is that an IPB thing? I see they are hyperlinked on our profile feed though...

Also any news on adding a cover photo to our profiles? 

Liking the other changes so far. 

3 hours ago, Moodkiller said:

Would you be able to bring back hyperlinked url's to the Recent Status Update stream on the home page? Or is that an IPB thing? I see they are hyperlinked on our profile feed though...

Also any news on adding a cover photo to our profiles? 

Liking the other changes so far. 

There is a custom updated block to allow various features of the status update block made by a 3rd party; unfortunately it isn't free.

I forgot about that, I'll go through the user groups in a moment.

1 minute ago, Pikanet128 said:

problem found

when viewing a user popup you need to hover over the link to what they are viewing to read it

BhwOKBl.png

Ah, actually is the issue is I need to style the background element for that pop up. I'll get to it in a bit.

Currently working on adding icons to the boards.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moodkiller said:

How much?

iirc $10.

I've now got the profile hover-cards properly styled. Added borders to quote, code, and spoiler boxes to help make them show up better.

Also styled the linked thread preview. So I think that about covers all the elements.

Let me know if you notice anything else. I'm thinking of boxing in the edit, quote, and options links on posts.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Koby said:

iirc $10.

I've now got the profile hover-cards properly styled. Added borders to quote, code, and spoiler boxes to help make them show up better.

Also styled the linked thread preview. So I think that about covers all the elements.

Let me know if you notice anything else. I'm thinking of boxing in the edit, quote, and options links on posts.

Can I do a donation specially to that? 

Also I havent checked again since a few hours ago, but I think the pop up notifications text color still needs to be changed to something else other than black/grey. 

Just now, Moodkiller said:

Can I do a donation specially to that? 

Also I havent checked again since a few hours ago, but I think the pop up notifications text color still needs to be changed to something else other than black/grey. 

I suppose so.

What are you talking about?

• Like 1

• Nekone locked this topic