Koby

Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Oldfart checking in.  Late 30's, been watching anime since I was 12.  Named my dog after the dog in Excel Saga, and my first child just arrived, she's also taken a name from an anime.

Hikari76 here. Hello!

Been into anime for about 13 years or so. I'm trying to remember where I got the bookmark for this site. It was long enough ago that I really can't remember. But I'm here now and that's what's important. I like both anime and cartoons in general. I grew up with the cartoons of the 80s so those are my favorite western cartoons. Anime preferences are rather varied. I think it started with .hack//SIGN and grew from there. Over time I've come to enjoy several different Genres. I don't know that I have a favorite anime specifically. I like several for different reasons. I suppose among the ones I love the most are .hack//SIGN, Full Metal Panic, Hell Girl, Ghost in the Shell, Kino's Journey...really I could go on.

Anyway, glad to be here.

Well welcome to the forums! This place isn't as intimate as it used to be but it's still of fun place to kill time and download good media. Hope to see more of ya' bud.

Hello, signed up a while back, and just now got around to saying hello in a post.  I'm 34, been watching anime since sailor moon first appeared in the U.S. I have been hooked ever since. Always on the lookout for the next anime with a compelling story.

Haw. I don't feel super-old any more. Just regular-old. 

I fell of the wagon about...holy butts, maybe half a decade ago, but it only takes one good show or two for me. IBO got me back on the drip.

Hi, all, I don't watch much cartoons or anime but I'am making a collections of old anime I used to watch like Pokémon, DBZ all, Beyblade all, Yu-GI-Oh, Naruto,... and I'am searching for the best quality there is. This is how I found this website, I'am happy I've found it :D makes my life better.

Just signed up after remembering about another forum that disappeared after all of this time. Been years since I was on there, but everything here seems to be the same, but different.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, IAmThePeej said:

Just signed up after remembering about another forum that disappeared after all of this time. Been years since I was on there, but everything here seems to be the same, but different.

may i ask, where was that ?

4 hours ago, Pikanet128 said:
5 hours ago, IAmThePeej said:

may i ask, where was that ?

10 bucks says it was Cartoon World...