Koby

Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Googling around for some animation related stuff and I stumbled across some posts here on Kametsu.com; looks like a great community and I look forward to chatting with everyone :)

Hello, I am a new member.

I just find out this Kametsu forum when googling some anime. My first impression is this community is so great. Thank you.

Hello! New here. As it turns out, apparently I'm the only person in the known universe who watches dubbed, because it's nearly impossible to find anywhere, so I figured I'd give this place a shot.

Newbie here, welcome all! To double down on what K-9 just said, I guess I'm a pleb since I like watching my anime dubbed instead of subbed. I know the VAs can be terrible at times, but at least I can appreciate the gorgeous animation instead of reading the bottom of the screen! :P

Hello there, Sberk! here. I stumbled across deanzel while browsing for some Angel Beats! lovin' in anidb, so I thought I'd check this place out.

Hi everyone, I'm glad I found this great looking site, because I love all animation in general. I think I'm one of rare people who likes both classic Hanna-Barbera cartoons AND anime. Nice meeting all of you.