NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - Check Featured Topic! ×
Koby

Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Hello! I'm new around here and unfamiliar with this forum! Does a thread cap at 500 posts? If so, glad I could sneak in before that. 

If not, well, hey all! Glad to be here!

Heya everyone half to be here! Also I don't know why,but this profile picture keeps coming to me,I remember putting it on another website years ago and it just automatically came here without me doing anything 0-0

• Like 1

HI,

I was looking for English DUB of cowboy bebop movie when I find this site, it was such a big community I started reading other topics too, so I joined. 

Hope o find some awesome anime to watch and good friends.

Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, Attack on Titan, Cowboy bebop, Devil May cry, One punch man and ... , Please tell me if I missed a great one ;)

On 21/04/2017 at 9:51 PM, mm1236 said:

Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, Attack on Titan, Cowboy bebop, Devil May cry, One punch man and ... , Please tell me if I missed a great one ;)

Noragami & Noragami Aragoto, A Certain Magical Index and Scientific Railgun series, Bleach, Charlotte, Your Lie In April, ERASED and left the best for last, Toradora! 

• Like 1

Hello Everybody,

I'm 90mllu and I like Naruto, Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, Attack on Titans, Noragami, Haikyuu, Erased, Death Note, Your Lie in April, Nodame Cantabile to name a few ;)
This forum is simply just AWESOME!!! :D 

Nice Forum, thanks for having me,  New to anime word, first anime anime seen was Full Metal Panic! by accident.

WOW never new that great art can be drawn and interesting story line. 

Since then enjoy all kind of anime in me spare time.