Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Koby

Hi there!  I'm an occasional encoder, and I'm here to share my work with others.  More often than not, my work involves simple tasks like combining an english dub from an anime in 480P with a 720P/1080P copy that I can't find with dual audio.  My first release will be Final Fantasy: Legend of the Crystals in dual audio. 

The video and Japanese audio come from a raw Laserdisc rip while the english audio comes from the VHS.  It also comes with SRT soft subtitles.  I painstakingly rewrote the subtitles using a copy that contained hard subtitles.  It had many grammatical errors which I corrected.  Though it's not a great anime, I feel it deserves this sort of treatment.  I hope everyone enjoys it.  I'll be posting it very soon.

Hello, I'm mostly a fan, from California, with a life-long interest in a variety of media but for the purposes of this site, it's mostly Western Animation, but I like a variety of different things from classic Tom & Jerry to Venture Brothers, Laika, etc. I'll happily try to contribute to the discussions but one of the reasons I'm also here is to try to learn some more about non-Western anime. Once I get more familiar with the site, I may find some other ways to participate.