Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Koby

I came to know about the site via a reddit form ! I love watching anine .. I dont know a lot cause am introduced to it recently only . My favorite animes are 1.Kimi no na wa

2.Koe no katachi

3.Naruto

4.boruto

5.shigenki no kyojin

As I am new I wish I could get all the help. I wont be active always because I am finnal year student got a bunch of stuffs to study yaaa know

hi everyone! got here after being recommended by someone on another forum.

about me.. i'm in my mid 20s, i like a lot of anime, but my favorite ones are Gundam series (all of them, yes), Ghost in the Shell SAC, Evangelion, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Hachikuro. as for video games i like Final Fantasy, Suikoden, Star Ocean, Steambot Chronicles, Xenosaga, and every JRPG out there (which sadly is now a kinda rare genre to be translated to English!)

i hope i can stay here for a long time, but since i'm working i'm probably here for like 3-4 days a week but i do hope to make some new friends too! nice to meet y'all!

Well, hello! then... I ended up here looking for some specific anime encodes. I won't be very active because of college, but may speak up once in a while depending on the amount of assignments. I'm pretty sure there are people here who may already recognize me, so... hi guys!

Hello! I am new around here and just wanted to introduce myself. I am a longtime lover of anime and manga.

My first anime was Sailor Moon and it has had a profound impact on my life. I started watching it when I was five and I absolutely adore it! 

My first manga were Sailor Moon and Ranma 1/2. I didn't start reading those until I was about 11/12, but I have enjoy reading manga ever since. Currently I am reading Flying Witch, it is super cute!!

Hi All,

Been a fan of anime for the longest while... always been watching subbed versions though. I was looking for no subbed raw anime when i stumbled across a torrent, where i saw the word "kametsu". "Hmm" I said to myself, "Lemme check out what this is....". Funny how sometimes you just stumble upon a community that feels so right and wondered why you never knew about it before.

Looking forward to what I can share and what I can learn from you all. XD

GOD 

XD

Fan Of NGNL (No Game No Life) Code Geass Tokyo Ghoul YuGiOh Pokemon Japan Etc

Hello.  I am new to the forums.  I found out about Kametsu via Reddit.  I like the design of the site and appreciate the wide variety of topics that can be discussed here, including gaming and non-anime TV.  I have been an avid gamer (favorite series is Dragon Quest) and anime fan (favorite is Fullmetal Alchemist) for several years and look forward to spending more time here.

Hello everyone, I found this forum from browsing Nyaa and notice that a lot of good BD releases came from here; so here I am. From the looks of things so far this place filled with awesome people who share some rare and dated/new content in top quality. This site looks like its going to be fun!!!

• Like 1