Koby

Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Hello! I discovered this site while looking for the most recent Steven Universe episodes. It looks like you've got a great community here and I'm excited to be a part of it!

Hello! I just started watching anime this year, and I've already gone through about a dozen series. First one I watched was GATE, and is among my favorites. Looking forward to AoT season 3 and SAO Alicization this year.

Hi KAMETSU community, I am a new memeber, I found out this forum through Nyaa, I have been watching anime for long time, hope I can contribute something for this community.

Best Regards,
SmLo 

Spoiler

I have recently become interested in the process of releasing high quality anime releases and was led to this forum. I hope that I can contribute someway in the future.

Hello there. learned of this place through an anime discord and though it be best to make an account.

thanks for the content you upload ^_^

On 7/6/2018 at 8:06 PM, Zachimillius said:

So busy! I work of an Ombudsman at the moment , and have a second job too. often doing 70hr weeks. Keeps me busy but, want to try and get close to 100k  in savings an start thinking of buying a house. Will probably drop the second job end of the year though. Working so much is not good long term! Been going back to Japan every year since living there. Having a Japanese girlfriend doesn't help. Travel, eating and drinking out all the time makes saving hard hahaha.

So little time for games and anime. Lucky my second job is chill and I get time to watch there!

How about yourself.

Nice, I will give you a shout when I need assistance from the Ombudsman xD

Sounds like you're living a hectic life, 70 hours a week is pretty crazy, I feel that 50 hours a week is tiring and I usually tend to aim for 45 hours max a week since I don't get paid overtime.

I am like you, I have a second job as well but it's only a few hours per week and it pays super super well like X4 my hourly rate for my full time job. So I get around an extra $600 per week from just doing a few hours per week, so I can't really complain.

I tend to dislike traveling, but I do visit over in SE Asia time to time, but I guess if I was like you with a Japanese girlfriend I would travel often as well lol.

P.S. sorry I was meaning to reply back in a timely fashion but I forgot about it until now lol.

On 7/24/2018 at 10:00 PM, ZeroPenguins said:

Nice, I will give you a shout when I need assistance from the Ombudsman xD

Sounds like you're living a hectic life, 70 hours a week is pretty crazy, I feel that 50 hours a week is tiring and I usually tend to aim for 45 hours max a week since I don't get paid overtime.

I am like you, I have a second job as well but it's only a few hours per week and it pays super super well like X4 my hourly rate for my full time job. So I get around an extra $600 per week from just doing a few hours per week, so I can't really complain.

I tend to dislike traveling, but I do visit over in SE Asia time to time, but I guess if I was like you with a Japanese girlfriend I would travel often as well lol.

P.S. sorry I was meaning to reply back in a timely fashion but I forgot about it until now lol.

I just got a redundancy for my second job. So all finished in mid August with that. What is your second job!?! I need to find something like that. Forklift driver, construction crane operator?!?!

Would gladly assist but pretty sure you are in the wrong State. We are a State specific ombudsman scheme!

9 hours ago, Zachimillius said:

I just got a redundancy for my second job. So all finished in mid August with that. What is your second job!?! I need to find something like that. Forklift driver, construction crane operator?!?!

Would gladly assist but pretty sure you are in the wrong State. We are a State specific ombudsman scheme!

I tutor (teach) at university for my second job, the rates are really decent ($150 per hour) and you also get paid for marking assignments as well. I should note that it's $600 before tax, so after tax it's around ~$400 (it depends your tax bracket and HECS fees repayment).

Don't worry, I will have you help me regardless xD with the ombudsman with your super-duper connections.

13 hours ago, ZeroPenguins said:

I tutor (teach) at university for my second job, the rates are really decent ($150 per hour) and you also get paid for marking assignments as well. I should note that it's $600 before tax, so after tax it's around ~$400 (it depends your tax bracket and HECS fees repayment).

Don't worry, I will have you help me regardless xD with the ombudsman with your super-duper connections.

Ahhh. I should have taken up my professor on that gig when a finished my Masters. I wonder if it is too late. However, I thought the money was shitter. Probably depends on the uni!

On 7/21/2018 at 11:51 AM, mrbenis said:

my name is mr. benis and my favorite anime contains big breasted girls. i hope to find many such animes here.

hello, i also enjoy big breasted anime girls

On 7/29/2018 at 8:39 AM, Zachimillius said:

Ahhh. I should have taken up my professor on that gig when a finished my Masters. I wonder if it is too late. However, I thought the money was shitter. Probably depends on the uni!

Yup, you should have!